Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

EvoX Forum Wallpaper

18K views 51 replies 38 participants last post by  Billett 
#1 ·
This worked pretty well on another forum I'm in so I figured I'd try it here. Basically the wallpaper will be a collection of the EvoX's here on the forum, put together in a collage type setup. You guys post up or put links to a pic you'd like to be in it, and I, (unless someone with much better photochopping skills wants to do it that's fine by me), will throw them together into a snazzy background for everyone.

Check out the attached image to see what I'm talking about. And if it's a problem that I posted up a pic with another forum involved feel free to take it down or w/e I just thought it would help get the idea across. I'll probably add a few extra touches to this one, but you get it.

So.... anyone interested?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
glad everyone likes it! It'll take a bit to put everything together, and I think on this one I'll add in the members names under their pic, but it should turn out pretty nice. I'll give everyone a chance to post up, but after a while I'll have to put together whoever we have. I think in the last one we had around 80 trucks so be patient haha

#8 ·
#18 ·
Check out the attached image to see what I'm talking about. And if it's a problem that I posted up a pic with another forum involved feel free to take it down or w/e I just thought it would help get the idea across. I'll probably add a few extra touches to this one, but you get it.

So.... anyone interested?
I have that same wallpaper on my computer at home. And I'll post my pic later

#21 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Mid-size car

My Contribution :)

#25 · (Edited)

#28 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.