Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Savannah or Hinesville???

33K views 482 replies 38 participants last post by  11XRAY 
#1 ·
I see alot of Evo's in Savannah and Hinesville any members here? :confused:

#175 ·
we got the issue fixed^! lol its back to stock ecu paramaters tho..which is ummmmm..a no go lol. anyone in the area have a tactrix 2.0 so i can flash a basemap tune??

#176 ·
Well I haven't been on in a while. Since the clutch install things have been going great. Finally got all of my parts i wanted installed and then wound up getting a bike to learn on. I am going to a car show tomorrow if you guys are interested. It starts at 1300 and they have a tuner part of the show. Let me know when you guys want a link up.

#177 ·
Glad to hear things are going good for you bro. Got the evo base tuned and it makes a really big difference. Car spikes 25 psi and settles to ~21 at redline...got some go fast goodies in the mail too... being at division idk if theyre gonna be nice an release us early or not..no word on that yet. shoot me a PM if you dont mind with ur number just in case

#178 ·
Lol your about a month late on that one lol. Anyways thats great about getting the car tuned that is something that Wildix and i have been wanting to do for the last freaking 8 months lol but we both have a cobb so i guess thats the difference. Haven't really been doing too much to the evo since i got my new bike plus most of the stuff left to do is more money intensive. We defnitley need to have a meet so we can meet and greet.

#179 ·
derp on my part... for some reason i thought it said 11-21 not 10-21...yea everyone keeps asking me if im at random places because they think my car is yours lol...i spoke with wildix awhile back but i havent seen him since...think you guys will be up for a rexpeed 02 dp and ultimate racing mini-muffler test pipe install soon? lol...:D

#180 ·
Is it just the down pipe and not the 02 housing as well? If it's just the dp and the test pipe that is about an hour job as long as your bolts are good. Also have you gotten an exhaust yet? Yeah i drive around post a lot especially around jag and over by 1-64 lol.

#181 ·
http://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/product_detail.php?serial=218

its a one piece 02 housing/dp ...yea i know its gonna be a pain in the ass cuz its definitely more than an hr job lol..it was cool actually getting to meet you today bro! we should all get together soon...matter of fact, the road course in savannah is gonna be open sunday for time attack..a buddy of mine with an m3 invited me but im debating

#182 ·
Oh man sounds like fun. Half way tempted let me give the guys a call and see what they think.

#183 ·
The job to put that mfer on there is about a 4 to 6 hour job just cause the bolts are a pain in the ass. Thankfully Wildix and i know how to do it lol.

#184 ·
How the hell did I miss this thread???

Just want to say hi to the local X owners. I also want to say hi to the dude in the silver MR or SE that shot me a wave on Quacco Road the other day. I was in the gray GSR passing in the opposite direction. Nice car dude.

Anyway, I am living up in the Berwick Plantation/Southbridge area off of 17 and Dean Forest. I've only seen a couple X's coming out of or at least near Hunter AAF, a red one with a new wing and a blue one and that was a while ago.

#185 ·
Hey Man. Yeah there are a couple of us in Fort Stewart and would love to have a get together to talk about our cars!!!!!!

#186 ·
PM me a time and place, perhaps next week. I have a lot to learn still. It would be great to meet you all.

#187 ·
How about later in the month lol. There trying to cram a year of training in the next two weeks. After that i should have a four day though.

#188 ·
Sounds good. I may have a trip coming up this month with the wife, but nothing is set in stone yet. I don't know the Hinesville area at all, but I'm sure I can find my way around.

#193 ·
Damn bro that'll be nice for sure. Once i get done with my deployment i think i am going to go with some vanity mods and wait till i pay off then go big. Or i might go big.

#194 ·
Go big...or go home...I would say go home first...the "Stan" is not a friendly place...I finally fixed my short shifter broski...I am saving up for a few things...mainly wheels and tires right now...any suggestions for tires broski?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.