Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

WORLD's HIGHEST HP EVO X MR(on stock clutches, 93 octane)

14K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  WhoDat 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi my name is Danny. Im the owner of the Evo X MR. The car was built and tuned by DG Motors. Located at 666 W Hoffman Ave # C Lindenhurst, NY. My goal for this car was to have a daily driver that would exceed the potential of any daily driver. Pete who is the owner of DG Motors was totally understanding of what i was planning to do with the car. He kept me updated through out the whole build. He was also willing to work around my schedule when it came time to pick up the car. Over all i'm very happy with the car. The car was built in a very clean and professional manner. I would also like to thank ETS, SSP, Kelford, Ultimate Racing, and Deatswerks for their great performance parts that made this car possible. The main thanks to Pete at DG Motors for building me the WORLD'S HIGHEST HP EVO X MR (on stock clutches, on 93 octane)

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38511

#5 ·
Nice first post

#7 ·
Please please please let's not start the whole

WORLDS HIGHEST HP EVO

with stock clutches

or

Ten feet from the equator

or

with aftermarket sunroof

or

OEM tires

or

Stock fuel pump

etc etc etc

The limitations are retarded.

It's either highest horsepower with no excuses or it's not.

my 2 cents. k thx bye

#8 ·
:+1:

Also...

:ttiwwp:

#12 ·
they see me trollin....

#16 ·
#17 ·
You guys are relentless, let the man be happy!

The car is equipped with the basics:

Ets T3 3586 Turbo Kit
Ets 4" IC
Ets 4" Intake
SSP Tranny Pump/Cooler Kit
SSP Deep Tranny Pan
Deatswerk 1,000
Ultimate Racing 255 Fuel Pump
Ets Ver 2. Catback/Test Pipe

Just include a mod list next/dyno sheet next time Danny.

#18 ·
I think the point is that there are now like 14 threads floating around saying "NEW WORLD RECORD, OUR EVO X IS THE WORLD'S FASTEST/QUICKEST/MOST HORSEPOWER" and no one believes any of them

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.