Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

The laughs, the hugs, murlo's blown engines....

10K views 84 replies 48 participants last post by  Ttsumibishi 
#1 · (Edited)
So as many know, my car has been up for sale. Well, the deal is closing today, and my new car is being picked up by me this weekend. I've had a blast with the evo, and I hope that I've helped more people on here by being a parts and powah guinea pig than I've insulted and pissed off. I'll miss the car, I'll miss you guys.

I'll stick around, and of course post up pics of the new car when I get in in Sunday evening.

Special thanks section:
Hollywood - one of the best guys on any car forum in the world. You all are incredibly lucky to have a guy like this invested in the evo platform. His personal R&D and willingness to share all his findings makes him invaluable to anyone wanting to build up their cars. Cherish him and his advice, I know I did.
Hotdog - if you're even still alive, your buttsex always made me smile. And OMFG octopus was epic.
Murlo - I promise you, engine # 3 (or is it #4....) will last. Really. I guarantee it..... nah, you'll blow it up. But I love you anyway.
Chet - you never helped me. But you annoyed murlo and hotdog. That made you aces in my book

Oh, and one last time. Gates is a douche.

/OMGPONIES out

Extra special special thanks section:
Cobb Tuning Plano. Built a beast, kept it running, dealt with a pain in the ass customer. Awesome guys all around.

See less See more
#63 ·
My iPhone 5 won't fit in my skinny jeans :(

#67 ·
What truly fantastic cars! Congratulations!

#72 ·
There's a simple truth to keeping the girls happy. Buy a car part, buy jewelry. Give her one when you tell her about the other. They both go back, or you keep both.

It'll cost more, but you'll never return a car part in your life.

#84 ·
Had Dave used the dildo, I'd be happy, not sad.
I'll be more happy when I do a 60-130 run this weekend. Hoping for a 5.9X. Settling for something in the 6-6.2 range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.