Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

My Rally Red build.

23K views 104 replies 25 participants last post by  Demon X 
#1 · (Edited)
Demon X RR Build

After having her sitting down at the garage for like 7 Months I finally got her back in ther road. I got her tranny Rebuild, new spec 3+ cluth, UR Uicp, UR FMIC, AMS Licp with Tial Bov, Rexpeed hood vents, etc... etc... Here are some pistures I have take since the tranny was down and some pix around the Boston.. All work done for me!! :shades:

:rock:
Tranny is out.

Got my tranny back from getting ReBuild.

since I was getting the tranny Rebuild I desided on getting a New Clutch Spec 3+

RedLine MT90

Under Hood bushing.

More to come.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Tranny is almost back in the car :rockon:

MAP's Intake HeatShield.

Mishimoto Rad. hoses (blue) + Primo 3.5" Intake

GM 3port + T-clamps.

Attachments

#8 ·
I used to have :p I DELETE everything since I dont have that much trust on ppl in there.. and no i havent done anything to the internals on the motor BUT I will very soon!! My goal is to MAX out the stock turbo for now.:shades:

what happen to the tranny?
2nd gear was poping out! bad symcros, bearins, gears, etc...

#4 · (Edited)
Since I like the look with the AeroCatch Hood Pins I Desided to buy them and install myself. :)

Rexpeed CF Hood Vents.

Neo Chrome Shift Knob.

UR 4.5" FMIC

Attachments

#9 ·
That valve cover looks good.......That is the primo intake, right? Can you take a picture of the intake and heat shield from the engine facing the front bumper? I have the intake and have been considering the heat shield. Does it fit pretty good with the intake?

#10 ·
That valve cover looks good.......That is the primo intake, right? Can you take a picture of the intake and heat shield from the engine facing the front bumper? I have the intake and have been considering the heat shield. Does it fit pretty good with the intake?
Thanx bro... Yes, it is the Primo.. I will try to take a picture ok and for the heat shield you need to cut it if you have the ams licp. I have heard that MAPs heat shield wont fit with the Primo intake. As you can see on the picture I still dont have the Primo intake, I will be intalling it probably this wk or next cuz im still waiting for injectors and fuel pump + Tune.

You are goin to need to do some Mods to the Heat shield if you end up get in it...

#30 ·
damn!!! that engine bay is looking way too good. i was thinking of doing the same to radiator hose piping making it blue all around. did you have to drain the fluids? then fill it back up or what

#32 ·
Nice build giving me some good ideas I just needa come up with the money haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.