Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

What did you do to your X today?

2M views 28K replies 2K participants last post by  Kennyjames 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Just making a random thread about what I, or you, have done to your car's today, latley, or plan on doing.

I changed the oil today. Royal Purple! Rotated tires, cleaned brakes, and the engine.
:rock:

#19,401 ·
Took the X up Mt Lemmon. Pretty badass windy and smooth mountain road here in Tucson. Now I gotta detail her. Got some Meguiars Ultimate Polish, Mothers clay bar kit, and Meguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0. Gonna try it out. She be lookin pretty!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#19,402 ·
Drove the 2 minutes it takes me to get to work and I get rear ended at the stop sign next to my house.....friggin highschooler who just got her license hit me cause she could stop (cmon, the roads were plowed) and I didn't grab her info because I didn't see anything wrong. Well I was wrong....upon closer inspection there's a 2-3inch scratch/bump coming out of the bumper now. Fucking hell.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Admit it, you got those digits... or she gave you some means of cumpensation

#19,403 ·
She better give me some form of cumpensation. I will lurk that parking lot...and I WILL find it. No matter how deep the grass is.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#19,407 ·
congrats & welcome!!
thanks and thank you! I'm anxious to start modding this thing but it's not quite "mature" enough yethaha

#19,412 ·
#19,413 ·
You put it back to stock? Man that is a sad day? Why? What you gonna get?

I have a baby ondaway.

Collect call from Wehaddababyitzaboy

Don't know what'll replace it. For a while I thought about just keeping it, but I've sold just about everything off of her and it's getting terrible fuel economy (26mpg highway with full bull tons, now 22-23mpg highway with only AMS downpipe) and the ride is so goddamn bumpy and the seats are uncomfortable. It was a blast when it was track-ready, but the gas bills just kept adding up. :(

#19,414 ·
I have a baby ondaway.

Don't know what'll replace it. For a while I thought about just keeping it, but I've sold just about everything off of her and it's getting terrible fuel economy (26mpg highway with full bull tons, now 22-23mpg highway with only AMS downpipe) and the ride is so goddamn bumpy and the seats are uncomfortable. It was a blast when it was track-ready, but the gas bills just kept adding up. :(
I got 18mpg once. It was a good week

#19,415 ·
I have a baby ondaway.

Modded gives better mpg? I thought it uses more gas?

#19,417 ·
Modded gives better mpg? I thought it uses more gas?

If you have a modded car it can get better mpg if you don't beat it up daily. The car with higher quality parts to make the same power so with basic Bolt ons yes you can see a slightly better fuel economy.

#19,419 ·
^^^^ how many speed bumps do you have to avoid on the way there, BRO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.