Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Air / Fuel Ratio

27K views 42 replies 11 participants last post by  Golden 
#1 ·
Just installed a wb gauge to check if the engine is running lean.
The car is tuned with cobb stage 2 atm and using octane 95/98.

The wb gauge is about 10 when the car is still and 15 when I'm on full throttle.

I found this someplace:

See less See more
#14 ·
That's pretty cool for a 2 litre engine :p

When they say that the car has 295 hp from the factory, is that on the crank or on the wheels?

I'm mainly going to use my car to have some fun on nürburgring. This track has so many corners that I think its more important to have a good grip than a hell lot of hp.

I'm going to the track tomorrow. Maybe I will post some videoes from the vbox when I get back. Noob in action! ;)

#23 · (Edited)
When they say that the car has 295 hp from the factory, is that on the crank or on the wheels?
Stock Evos are 215-245whp depending on the dyno brand. My car is basically double stock and that's a common goal for people.

Stupid f.... norwegian government. Same in Denmark too.
I'm sure you have wonderful healthcare, though. A one month vacation in the Summer? Can't be fired? 32 hour maximum work week?

There are a few perks in European countries but car prices are definitely not one of them. lol.

#18 ·
I'm not that lucky I'm afraid :p

It's 620 american miles (100 european) to drive from where I live.

I'll post some videoes when I get back so you can see how you should not drive a car on the track :p
I hope I don't crash tho, an evo costs 120.000 usd here :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.