Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

EF 2.5 group buy feeler

48K views 759 replies 67 participants last post by  wicked_evo11 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys I have the ok by Drew at map to get this done. There needs to be 10 peeps to sign up to get the 15% discount on the turbo. Additional options are as followed.

3" Anti-surge Compressor Housing Upgrade $60
Turbine Housing Porting $95
Compressor Housing Porting $50
Thermal Coating $65

Remember guys if we do not get at least 10 folks on the list than its a no go. Please add your name to list.Price for turbo before discount is 1639.99. Price after discount will be 1393.99. Time frame once drew has received all the payments you be about 3-4 weeks to complete and ship all the turbos. If you have any questions please feel
Free to pm drew at map. Thankx.

Standard cover: this seems to be the winning setup if you ask me; 200 RPM quicker spool, better response, more torque, nearly identical horsepower, and of course one less option to pay. (Kracka)

Hp/tq made on extra cover 426/393
Hp/tq made on standard cover 425/400

1.2srt5-all porting/coating/standard housing
2.Fooj Evo X-all porting
3.Rallimark-standard housing/coated
4.Koa257
5.armysoldier1073-all porting/coated/standard housing
6.Lazarus-all porting/coated/standard housing
7.HDgamer-all porting/coated/standard housing
8.Brian303-coated/ standard housing
9.ChaoticSquare-all porting/coating
10.91gsx-all porting/coating/standard housing
11.Linjy2-all porting/coated/standard housing
12.Merlion-all porting/coated/standard housing
13.erniebu-all porting/coated/standard housing
14.EvSlo-unsure on options

See less See more
#5 ·
this with providing the core or with out?

#20 ·
I get 15% just being in the military. Is their an additional discount on top?

#24 ·
Will this run decent with stock cams? Don't remember if kracka is Oem or other cams. Also does it include oil line and 3" inlet?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#28 ·
I want to see results of regular housing from krackas testing before I commit.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#31 ·
I would go in on this deal but unfortunately I had a motorcycle accident about two months ago and broke my Tibia ( big bone in the lower leg ) = no paycheck so things are a little tight. Going to be out for another two months!

#39 ·
that sucks bro. Glad i sold my zx6r. My friend broke his tibia and hes never been the same. Rehab alone will take a long time.

#41 · (Edited)
that sucks bro. Glad i sold my zx6r. My friend broke his tibia and hes never been the same. Rehab alone will take a long time.
Thanks guys. GL with the group buy. Kracka I'm still in to see the results on the 2.5 with out the surge. Thanks for being the R&D for the rest of us. Oh, don't be surprise if you see a Yamaha Roadliner Midnight for sale soon. Not walking is no fun and just not worth it for me being 39. You just don't heal very quick. First and hopefully last bone break!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.