Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Stock mr bbs wheels or enkei raijins?? Need opinions

6K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  geezespeed 
#1 ·
alright so someone is selling their stock MR BBS wheels without tires and 5k miles on them and one mini scratch on them for $700 or should i buy brand new set of enkei raijins for $800?????

#2 ·
if rajins are same specs and width, then MR for sure. If rajins are 9.5 and +15, then Rajins for sure :)

#5 ·
went from the gsr enkei to mr bbs to now running enkei raijin 18x9.5+15 and if I were to do it again I would have stayed with the mr bbs because they are the lightest and noticeably quicker and with 9.5+15 wheels you have to roll your fenders (more $ and if not done properly can devalue your vehicle -I got mine done proper thankfully) and they just feel a little too chunky...from my research and experience, the ideal wheel size upgrade for the x is 18x9+25...gl!

#19 ·
I have the raijins 18x9.5 +15 and didn't have to roll my fenders. Im also lowered on coilovers so I wouldn worry too much about fitment.

#21 ·
Any updates?

I'm willing to drive up to Fremont to buy the MR's from seller at that price if you pass up on it.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.