Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

New Zealand and Australian Members post a hello here. :)

41K views 346 replies 35 participants last post by  djk0ng 
#1 ·
I have a feeling it will be a little lonely for awhile.. but do post here and we'll get a local discussion going. :)

Meets
local events
problem dealers
local deals etc.

#337 ·
Welcome Ofey. Youre in the right city to meet Beebles and co.

#338 ·
There's actually a pretty decent Evo X crew over here nowadays. A growing band of track warriors too :)

#339 ·
Hi, I'm Nikki. I'm not from Australia/NZ, I live in the states. But, I have friends in Perth Australia who swore to me that there's not much motorsport involvement down under (not really car people though). I just have to see for myself, I love Australia/NZ and hope to visit there one day. I'm extremely curious to learn about what type of motorsport community you have in various regions, and how actively involved in competition you are down there. Thanks for any input :)

#341 ·
#342 · (Edited)
This is the wife's Evo . Its a 2009 NZ new that was originally a Andrew Simms FQ360 upgraded vehicle

Other the mods by Simms I have installed a 3" down pipe and removed the cat then ST hitec re flashed the ecu
Its a little hard to read but its just short of 250kwatw

Also a home-made sub box and a JVC double din touch head unit with rear camera

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.