Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

calling all cacalac's

385K views 9K replies 73 participants last post by  stylinNprofilin 
#1 · (Edited)
so lets get a group for all of north and south carolina and western/ southern virginia!

1.celica2evo
2.saiba samurai
3.2008evox
4.dave
5.kelvar13
6.Nero
7.EvoX08
8.lanasa1980
9.Phantomblack

#3 ·
We need to just do RTP or something. Keep it within travelling distance. Hell the guys in Fayetteville complain about having to come up to Raleigh from there.. and that's an hour away. :p

But put me on the list.

#5 ·
ok so the region may be a little big so lets make it a bit smaller...
how about we centralize around the capital (raleigh) and span out from there
so if you want to join then however far away from raleigh you are you will be driving (of course we can do meets in various cities to accommodate people)

lets try this again...
1.celica2evo
2.saiba samurai

#6 ·
my license plate say nc. does that count jason? btw i will be in town for Christmas. i will call you before we fly there.

#7 ·
yeah dude hit me up!
we'll have to throw some back at the bar!

#9 ·
unlike the last time i wimped out and you drank my drink. lol :ghey:

#8 ·
Greensboro

#350 ·
I am down

#11 ·
dave you down to be on the list greensboro isnt but an hour away!

#12 ·
updated list...

1.celica2evo
2.saiba samurai
3.2008evox
4. dave

#16 ·
yeah we had a mini meet last weekend and drove down to the local tuner shop for a tuning day.
never had my X on the dyno and was curious of the #'s but the car before me (a pos infinity q45) broke that damn thing! lol

were gettin there though!

#17 ·
im in high point.....my girl is in ncsu...maybe ill make some. im down

#19 ·
updated list....

1.celica2evo
2.saiba samurai
3.2008evox
4.dave
5.kelvar13
6.Nero

#20 ·
Update the first post with the list and bring me my tactrix cable! ;-P

#24 ·
we need to get a meet with all the X owners one day when the weather is a little warmer.
hopefully here within the next month or two!

#25 ·
Next month I have a few X customers coming from out of state so that would be an idea . I was actually already talking to some guys about doing just that . My new shop is up on 85 near Concord so its a good half-way point for a lot of people .

#26 ·
I live in Wilmington, but I will be moving to Greensboro soon. I am down.:rock::rock:

#34 ·
I got to wait on my part I got order first. I got a K & N Typhoon Intake and a gredy BOV. I got my gauges and my tusdo exhaust coming this week.. just hit me up when ever, I live by the college so I am always up to drive around. My buddy keeps seeing your car every where, damn I keep missing ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.