Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

What did you do to your X today?

2M views 28K replies 2K participants last post by  Kennyjames 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Just making a random thread about what I, or you, have done to your car's today, latley, or plan on doing.

I changed the oil today. Royal Purple! Rotated tires, cleaned brakes, and the engine.
:rock:

#22 ·
Cleaned EVERYTHING inside the car earlier. left the outside dirty, supposed to rain

Varis CF Front Lip order is in motion :rock:

#23 ·
drove 750kms, met up with a fellow forum member half way through the trip to borrow a tactrix cable and am getting my fp green + cams installed tomorrow

#25 ·
totally blew away a UPS van (diesel no less) at the traffic lights for the freeway onramp

lol

#31 ·
havent seen her for three days now.. :waiting:

#33 ·
changed the oil 2 weekends ago, this past weekend my gf's dad washed it (I didn't ask him to, but I was at her house & when I woke up it was clean!) so I decided to clean the interior while my gf was baking cookies (oh man was it in desperate need of cleaning! -- looks great now!)

Today I drove it to the train station so I could get to work .. I plan on heading to the gym when I get home today too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.