Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

How did you find this forum?

• Word of mouth / referred via a friend

Votes: 131 13.5%
  • A Google ad (as opposed to a search result on Google)

Votes: 133 13.7%
  • A search engine result (as opposed to a search engine ad) - please specify search engine and keyword

Votes: 534 55.1%
  • Evoxforums on myspace

Votes: 11 1.1%
  • A link from another website

Votes: 146 15.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • A Yahoo ad (as opposed to a search result on Yahoo)

Votes: 9 0.9%

How'd you find us?

71K views 474 replies 373 participants last post by  lctoledo 
#1 ·
Just wanted to get a feel as to how people found this site. I'm trying to make the community grow, and have tried several things to make that happen. So, I'd just like to get some feedback to see which of those things were the most effective.

Also - to prevent any confusion - A google ad can either appear on google itself or on any page that google advertises on. It will usually look something like this:

Evo X Forums
2008 Misubishi Lancer / Evo X info
Come join our community!
www.evoxforums.com
A google (or any other search engine result) will look just like any other search result when you search for certain keywords.

Also, if you can recall which key words you entered, that would help too. :)

#321 ·
Google :+1:

#322 ·
found you by word of the guy i bought the car from. said you had a wealth of knowledge here about the evo x !! (wasn't lying) i've been reading for days now and havent even scratched the surface lol:thumbup:

#323 ·
Google search

#336 ·
I was searching under google, just bought a 2010 evo GSR and ide like to tune it a bit for racing around town, I dont know alot about cars so if anyone wants to tutor me a little that would sure be swell. I was just looking to make it a little faster off the line and also tips on how to drive it would be awsome.

#338 ·
How I found the EvoXForum

I bought a 2008 Evo X new and started changing out components. The guys at RallySportDirect in SLC told me about the forum. Well, I traded off the Evo last Fall for a Ralliart Fastback and have some components off the Evo I would like to sell. Volk CE 28N racing wheels ( like new - NO scratches or dings whatsoever ) with center cap and lug nuts and Advan tires, a Cobb tuning computer, and the original complete stock exhaust system for the Evo. I put a complete Cobb exhaust from engine to tailpipes on the Evo. Anyhow, thats the story and I hope some Forum members are interested in some good deals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.