COME JOIN The Virtual Dyno Library! - Page 85 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Performance > Evo X Dyno
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Dyno Discussion for dynos that are unique to the Evo X.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #841
Clipse3GT
[Gearhead]

Generally the more data points you have the more smoothing you need. The less data points makes it a bit more linear and you need less smoothing.
-Clipse3GT Tune -SC Built 2.0 -FP RED -COBB Hardpipes, SFI, Sway Bars -Cosworth MX1 -MDR Inlet -MAP P&P INT. & Full Race EXT.-ETS 4" FMIC -AMS DP, Fuel Rail, MM -T1R Exhaust -MXP TP -FORGE WGA -APS TV BOV -xMR Catch Cans -Walboro 255 -Fuelab FPR -FIC 1100cc -GM 3 Port -Techna-Fit SS Lines -TWM SS/Cage Shifter -WORKS Bushings -Ohlin DFV Coilovers -Whiteline Kit -VEI Gauges -Rally Armor -PERRIN Ant. -Advan RS
Clipse3GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #842
Snakes709
[Local Team Member]

Mine are abit rocky. I know Clipse is still working on the tunes, still have around 10 or so revisions to do and if i set the smoothing to 0, it says i have 460hp....abit inaccurate..lol.

Edit: oh hi kris...stop talking on the forums and finish my tune, haha. jk.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 01:20 AM   #843
Clipse3GT
[Gearhead]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Mine are abit rocky. I know Clipse is still working on the tunes, still have around 10 or so revisions to do and if i set the smoothing to 0, it says i have 460hp....abit inaccurate..lol.

Edit: oh hi kris...stop talking on the forums and finish my tune, haha. jk.
I'm at work. So next revision will be tomorrow. My night off.
-Clipse3GT Tune -SC Built 2.0 -FP RED -COBB Hardpipes, SFI, Sway Bars -Cosworth MX1 -MDR Inlet -MAP P&P INT. & Full Race EXT.-ETS 4" FMIC -AMS DP, Fuel Rail, MM -T1R Exhaust -MXP TP -FORGE WGA -APS TV BOV -xMR Catch Cans -Walboro 255 -Fuelab FPR -FIC 1100cc -GM 3 Port -Techna-Fit SS Lines -TWM SS/Cage Shifter -WORKS Bushings -Ohlin DFV Coilovers -Whiteline Kit -VEI Gauges -Rally Armor -PERRIN Ant. -Advan RS
Old 04-05-2012, 01:29 AM   #844
Snakes709
[Local Team Member]

Thats cool man, i was only joking. It will be a day or two until i get the logs back to you since we are getting hit by a snow storm tonight/tomorrow.

Anyways heres my current map with 0 smoothing...i wish that was real...

And here is what i been compairing my runs with (smoothing 5)
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 03:06 AM   #845
Clipse3GT
[Gearhead]

Quote:
Thats cool man, i was only joking. It will be a day or two until i get the logs back to you since we are getting hit by a snow storm tonight/tomorrow.

Anyways heres my current map with 0 smoothing...i wish that was real...

And here is what i been compairing my runs with (smoothing 5)
Yeah there is still some work to be done to smooth everything out. Slowly getting there.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:17 AM   #846
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysoldier1073 View Post
alright i have a question, maybe im a tard. i look at all these vd graphs, can someone explain why every one runs a different smoothing? reason i ask is because i see some with smoothiing of 10, on mine 10 makes my max hp lower than 0 smoothing. mine at 10 smoothing is 363hp/342tq. at 0 smoothing i make 395hp/361tq. so if everyone wanted to compare wouldnt it be logical to all run same smoothing or am i missing something?
cause I like to see the details
chetrickerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 03:17 AM   #847
insane_DOHC
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Looks like the vtec hits pretty hard at 6k
Old 04-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #848
jyamona
Forum Lackey

ever since 1.1.8 installed, my 0 smoothing graphs look ridiculous like that one ^^^. They never did before.

Also, #'s seem to have dropped quite a bit too (smoothing set to 4 on a log from months ago was at like 370whp, ran it through again last night and it was 320whp wtf?)
Old 04-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #849
pounder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyamona View Post
ever since 1.1.8 installed, my 0 smoothing graphs look ridiculous like that one ^^^. They never did before.

Also, #'s seem to have dropped quite a bit too (smoothing set to 4 on a log from months ago was at like 370whp, ran it through again last night and it was 320whp wtf?)
Does it have to do with the new version of evoscan and the logs you are taking? I've read of some people's logs having issues with data points.
pounder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #850
jyamona
Forum Lackey

I don't think it has anything to do with the logs I am taking. They have been fine and very consistent since last august. This just happened since the auto-install of 1.1.8.

Also of note, 1.1.7 gave me slightly higher #'s from the same old logs (like 10whp)
Advertisement