central valley car show 559 fresno, CA - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Community > Meets, Shows, & Events
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Meets, Shows, & Events Discuss and organize meets, shows, and major events here.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
5speedx
Just Spooling Up

central valley car show 559 fresno, CA

Hi there all fellow evo x owner their is a local car show in the central valley 559 area (fresno, CA) and this is a great opportunity for some of you to come out and show off your car. The host of this show is a good friend of mine and because he is close to me and knows I drive a evo x he wants to show his support for our evo by using a evo x show car pic as his flyer which I though was pretty cool. This is a meet/greet/trophie show. If you are interested in coming by let me know so I can arrange time to meet before the show so we can all park together, we will have good access to parking as i'm one of the person helping him host this show. Last year we had a huge turnout fills all the parking in that complex with imports but sadly I was the only evo x. It would be nice if we can get a couple more and all parked together. Everyone is invited. PM me if you have any question.

It be nice to see some NorCal and SoCal evo to come and support as their aren't many of us driving X around the central valley. Thanks all.

5speedx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
559_evo_x
X-phile

sign me up

PERFORMANCE
ETS intake
ETS UICP
MAP 02 recirculate downpipe
AGENCY POWER dual ti tip exhaust
DEPO RACING testpipe
EIBACH pro-kit lower spring
REXPEED vortex generator
PROSPORT evo boost gauge
INNOVATE MTX-L wideband
TWM m1 abram flat black shiftknob
COBB Accessport
559_evo_x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
5speedx
Just Spooling Up

I was told their will be Models, food, prizes, etc. Come on folks lets get some evo x representin.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
559_evo_x
X-phile

come on guys...i know their atleast close to 10 X in the 559.

PERFORMANCE
ETS intake
ETS UICP
MAP 02 recirculate downpipe
AGENCY POWER dual ti tip exhaust
DEPO RACING testpipe
EIBACH pro-kit lower spring
REXPEED vortex generator
PROSPORT evo boost gauge
INNOVATE MTX-L wideband
TWM m1 abram flat black shiftknob
COBB Accessport
559_evo_x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
5speedx
Just Spooling Up

It looks like me and 559_evo_x will be representin the X at the show.. I've counted atleast 10 user from the 559 area on this forum but we seem to be the only active members i guess. Anyways here is link to the Honda-tech page for pic of the model that will be at the show. Some of my Evo8-9 buddies won't make it to the show so a little shortage on the Evo there but trust me it will be one of the best import show you'll see in the valley. Last year we had Right hand drive cars, k-swap honda, bunch of boosted car, even MAD show up, alot of local teams, and street bike. COME OUT AND SUPPORT FOLKS.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3046189
Old 04-28-2012, 02:26 AM   #6
illmatic209

Damn I wish I could go. I have to work that day. Where is it
going to be held? If its like an hour away I will go After work but
if not then I wont be able to make it

Just looked at where it's going to be. This sucks...

Last edited by illmatic209; 04-28-2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: More to post
illmatic209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement