*Official I Have a Wing Thread* (Wingless not allowed) - Page 20 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Evo X > Evo X Vanity
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Evo X Vanity Discuss body kits, wings, interior mods, etc having to do with the appearance of the Evo X. Do NOT post detailing threads here.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #191
Demon X
[Local Team Member]
aka JDAVID-EVO X

ill beat your bit $750.01

E85**Powered**WHP**XXX
AMS TURBO KIT Done! Engine build coming soon..

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"

R.I.P M.LOMKER
R.I.P PAUL WALKER
Demon X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #192
btownsoccer22
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnval View Post
And please show this 1200 Taiwanese varis rep wing you keep speaking of lmao

Guessing you can get an esprit for like 1300 too? Seriously man get a life
I totally fucking agree. His tire kicking is getting old. PM'ing me saying he can buy a Varis wing for $1200 online, and then I ask for the URL not once, but twice and suddenly he just never answers. Then in his other posts talking about getting Chargespeed this, and Varis widebody that. Tire kicking to the max. Also, Englando if you can get all these great pieces at wholesale then why not do it already and not pay retail like all us chumps? Is it because The Varis your talking about is actually the Taiwanese version Veris? But it's the same thing right?

Like my girlfriend says, "You can't have Louis taste with a Coach budget". Your coming into this thread pretending your Mr. Hot Shot with some MADZ CONNECTIONZ since you can supposedly get shit at wholesale, and then you pull a 180 and start talking about APR and how other brands are the same quality. Stop tire kicking and buy something instead of knocking an item you don't even own.
AMS
HKS
Asnu
GTC
GT1R
Gotboost

Last edited by btownsoccer22; 02-15-2013 at 11:55 AM.
btownsoccer22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #193
Englando
Forum Lackey

*Official I Have a Wing Thread* (Wingless not allowed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnval View Post
Yea I'm sick of hearing this guys name every time someone mentions a dude wanting to lowball them on quality shit.. It's crazy! Bro, if u get such awesome deals on shit then buy it new! And if u know what u are talking about by all means share but being a dickrider on one product doesn't justify you talking down another. Is aeromotions an awesome wing? Of course.. Is it the only wing used on track cars? Hardly... Seriously do some research before talking your bullshit.. And get a wing or stfu in a thread full of wings that you don't have

/rant
Shut the fuck up you jeleous cock sucking lover boy. You don't know me I don't know you and i don't fucking want to. Yes I can get stuff cheaper than most so don't be a hater "Bro". Seriously grow some balls and grow up, this site isn't for those sitting at home hating on others safely behind your gay pc screen. If you have a problem with me come find me be a man and lets hash it out otherwise go home kiss your boy friend and let him fuck you in the ass a few more times sissy!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Englando is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #194
btownsoccer22
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by englando View Post
shut the fuck up you jeleous cock sucking lover boy. You don't know me i don't know you and i don't fucking want to. Yes i can get stuff cheaper than most so don't be a hater "bro". Seriously grow some balls and grow up, this site isn't for those sitting at home hating on others safely behind your gay pc screen. If you have a problem with me come find me be a man and lets hash it out otherwise go home kiss your boy friend and let him fuck you in the ass a few more times sissy!

sent from autoguide.com app
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u mad bro! U mad?

Btw, great come back. I remember when I was in middle school.
AMS
HKS
Asnu
GTC
GT1R
Gotboost

Last edited by btownsoccer22; 02-15-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #195
Englando
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownsoccer22 View Post
I totally fucking agree. His tire kicking is getting old. PM'ing me saying he can buy a Varis wing for $1200 online, and then I ask for the URL not once, but twice and suddenly he just never answers. Then in his other posts talking about getting Chargespeed this, and Varis widebody that. Tire kicking to the max. Also, Englando if you can get all these great pieces at wholesale then why not do it already and not pay retail like all us chumps? Is it because The Varis your talking about is actually the Taiwanese version Veris? But it's the same thing right?

Like my girlfriend says, "You can't have Louis taste with a Coach budget". Your coming into this thread pretending your Mr. Hot Shot with some MADZ CONNECTIONZ since you can supposedly get shit at wholesale, and then you pull a 180 and start talking about APR and how other brands are the same quality. Stop tire kicking and buy something instead of knocking an item you don't even own.
Man wow did you not get some from your girlfriend last night so you thought I know ill go on here and start hating on me cos I pm'd you about your wing and as I didn't want to pay your askin price you now have to 1. Start a thread about it 2. Come on her talkin shit about me 3.make assumptions about me that you know nothing about. Seriously all you guys that come on here doing this shut don't really have the balls to do this face to face. Your all big doing it via the Internet lets see you come up to my face an say shit...ill then help you see the back of your head real fast.

Let me point a few things out to you. Yes i have connections, yes I can "some stuff" cheaper than others. No I'm not vocal about it (until you bozos start smacking about me) because that's something that has been given to me not you. Go ahead be haters and then look like dicks, hate me cos I can get the whole FQ400 kit for less than $3000, do I want it...not really. Have I ever stated I buy copies from Taiwan...no. I still have to wait on some stuff even tho I can get discounts so if something is available here already and for sale why not try and see what the asking price is...did I hate on you about your asking price no I moved on never said a word I don't need to I'm a grown man. But why buy something that I can get at a cheaper rate...I'm smart not dumb. Yes I'm looking into different options for my exterior. Do I like the Varis wide body absolutely but that I can't get cheaper at the mo so I'm looking at other options even as afar as a custom kit. So now you hate on me cos I discuss things on here about options yet I thought this was a forum for discussions on the Evo x...mmmm must be wrong there too.

One other thing mommys boy ive currently spent over $15000 on a new engine build and other stuff to go with that engine build so I buy stuff and spend money that ill also point out is from my own sweat and tears not my parents wallet. Grow up for fuck sake

Old 02-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #196
btownsoccer22
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englando View Post
Man wow did you not get some from your girlfriend last night so you thought I know ill go on here and start hating on me cos I pm'd you about your wing and as I didn't want to pay your askin price you now have to 1. Start a thread about it 2. Come on her talkin shit about me 3.make assumptions about me that you know nothing about. Seriously all you guys that come on here doing this shut don't really have the balls to do this face to face. Your all big doing it via the Internet lets see you come up to my face an say shit...ill then help you see the back of your head real fast.

Let me point a few things out to you. Yes i have connections, yes I can "some stuff" cheaper than others. No I'm not vocal about it (until you bozos start smacking about me) because that's something that has been given to me not you. Go ahead be haters and then look like dicks, hate me cos I can get the whole FQ400 kit for less than $3000, do I want it...not really. Have I ever stated I buy copies from Taiwan...no. I still have to wait on some stuff even tho I can get discounts so if something is available here already and for sale why not try and see what the asking price is...did I hate on you about your asking price no I moved on never said a word I don't need to I'm a grown man. But why buy something that I can get at a cheaper rate...I'm smart not dumb. Yes I'm looking into different options for my exterior. Do I like the Varis wide body absolutely but that I can't get cheaper at the mo so I'm looking at other options even as afar as a custom kit. So now you hate on me cos I discuss things on here about options yet I thought this was a forum for discussions on the Evo x...mmmm must be wrong there too.

One other thing mommys boy ive currently spent over $15000 on a new engine build and other stuff to go with that engine build so I buy stuff and spend money that ill also point out is from my own sweat and tears not my parents wallet. Grow up for fuck sake

I don't care that you didn't buy my wing. For all I cared you could've laughed at my asking price. But you message me saying you could buy it online for $1235. Assuming online to you means the world wide web I tried searching and couldn't find it. Then you say you have connections and can get a whole bunch of Varis shit for cheap then buy Seibon and want to get a APR wing. I don't care what people buy on their cars, but when they make claims and talk themselves up to be a high rolling badasses then back it up. Don't come in with this I can buy this for cheaper but same quality bull shit.
AMS
HKS
Asnu
GTC
GT1R
Gotboost
Old 02-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #197
dnetcrawler
X-phile

Go dynamic or go home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WralthX View Post
give me your car and a curb and lets see how hellaflush i can make it
dnetcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #198
Englando
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownsoccer22 View Post
I don't care that you didn't buy my wing. For all I cared you could've laughed at my asking price. But you message me saying you could buy it online for $1235. Assuming online to you means the world wide web I tried searching and couldn't find it. Then you say you have connections and can get a whole bunch of Varis shit for cheap then buy Seibon and want to get a APR wing. I don't care what people buy on their cars, but when they make claims and talk themselves up to be a high rolling badasses then back it up. Don't come in with this I can buy this for cheaper but same quality bull shit.
Yes I can go online and login under an account which gets me discounts...can I publish that...NO I CAN'T. Who said I bought Seibon...now your making stuff up good one chump. I was offered a APR wing pretty much for free, guess I can't ask on a discussion forum if the bases and supports can be changed out. This is the thing you don't know every in and out of my discussions you assume you know the full story but you don't but instead you come on threads bashing people you know nothing about, making accusations, and then making stuff up. Have an issue with me, pm me ill gladly give you my home address and we can talk like men. Don't be a twat and ruin this forum. Be a man pm me for my address and ill gladly chat some more in person. Otherwise shut up and let this forum be a place for enthusiasts not hating queers hiding behind their pc at home.

Old 02-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #199
Englando
Forum Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnetcrawler View Post
Go dynamic or go home!

Very nice, any more pics

Old 02-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #200
chetrickerman
[E-Tuner]

This thread isnt an exclusive club unlike what the title says, if someone wants to come in here that doesnt own a wing and asks some questions about a wing because they are interested, that is perfectly fine. This is an open forum, period.
chetrickerman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement