Forever Driven A Pillars by DSG Performance - Third batch and counting! - Page 38 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Elite Merchants > DSG Performance
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

DSG Performance DSG Performance

Old 02-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #371
Sean@DSG
[Elite Merchant]

I want to make sure that I clear this up for everyone - if I haven't posted tracking #'s its because they haven't shipped out yet. I know I had said that they should go out within 24-48 hours earlier this week and it looks like I was a bit overeager myself, they'll be going out first thing this week and as soon as they do I will be provided with the tracking which I will then provide to all of you by email and whatnot. We get that everyone is ultra eager to get their Pillars, and we greatly appreciate every last one of you. Our customers are what drive our business and we didn't begin to produce these in order for customers to get frustrated with the time it can potentially take but instead to fill a hole in the market that you so desperately required. We've seen other company's try and fail whether it be time involved, quality of the parts or the ability to handle such a large back order list. We will gladly accept it all in order to help you out, and there is A LOT involved in the back-end to get these out the door even down to something as seemingly simple as shipping that we work extremely hard to solve for you. When we shipped our first batch of these out a long time ago now, our customers were hit with a COD charge for cross border shipping. Our new fulfillment company was hired because of their excellent cross border shipping skill sets that alleviate that issue entirely, which is pretty much unheard of. I'm personally happy to have a few extra days added before shipping the pieces out if they feel they need it, in order to have them shipped out correctly and safely the first time around.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and I'm excited to start seeing your installed pics rolling in once you get these in hand, I will continue to keep you posted and update you tomorrow once I have something more to provide. If anyone has any questions, as always I'm here to answer. Post up, PM or shoot us an email.

Sean@dsgperformance.com | Facebook | Instagram | Toll Free 1-866-609-3741
-
Sean@DSG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #372
Sean@DSG
[Elite Merchant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by evox79 View Post
pm sent
Got it, PM on the way!

-
Old 02-18-2013, 01:40 AM   #373
Pool Playen Bob
X-phile

God damn posting on a Sunday. Thats effin customer service. Looking forward to tracking numbers this week!

TJ
Pool Playen Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #374
rsaeed

pm sent!
rsaeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #375
emiller
Just Spooling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithX View Post
Sean send me some Forever Driven stickers.
yeah, we love the 10+ hp they add xDD

Wicked White Evo X GSR 11
Graphite Grey Evo X GSR 08
emiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #376
Sean@DSG
[Elite Merchant]

Emails with tracking are en route and the first page has been updated! The rest will follow ASAP, still organizing the rest but by tomorrow evening every last Pillar should be shipped and tracking sent out

-
Old 02-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #377
Sean@DSG
[Elite Merchant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool Playen Bob View Post
God damn posting on a Sunday. Thats effin customer service. Looking forward to tracking numbers this week!

-
Old 02-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #378
emiller
Just Spooling Up

got the email Sean thanks.

Wicked White Evo X GSR 11
Graphite Grey Evo X GSR 08
emiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #379
landis
n00b

Smile

I would like to post my experience with Sean and DSG in their customer service. I ordered a triple gauge pod from them. I eagerly waited for its arrival. Unfortunately when it arrived it was cracked. I emailed Sean and he was very sympathetic and forward me all the information to return the part for repair. I sent the part back to Sean without the required paper work needed to get through customs. Sean fixed the problem with the customs paper work. I recently received the repaired gauge pod. I promptly opened the gauge pod. It looked beautiful with no sign of repair. I have since installed it and fit two gauges an AFE gauge and a boost gauge. I have ordered a dual oil temp gauge for oil temp and trans temp. Great Job Sean
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0064.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	46738   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0092.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	46826  

Last edited by landis; 02-19-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: adding picture of repaired pod
landis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #380
Sean@DSG
[Elite Merchant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by landis View Post
I would like to post my experience with Sean and DSG in their customer service. I ordered a triple gauge pod from them. I eagerly waited for its arrival. Unfortunately when it arrived it was cracked. I emailed Sean and he was very sympathetic and forward me all the information to return the part for repair. I sent the part back to Sean without the required paper work needed to get through customs. Sean fixed the problem with the customs paper work. I recently received the repaired gauge pod. I promptly opened the gauge pod. It looked beautiful with no sign of repair. I have since installed it and fit two gauges an AFE gauge and a boost gauge. I have ordered a dual oil temp gauge for oil temp and trans temp. Great Job Sean

Buddy, you are more than welcome and I greatly appreciate the review! I'm sorry the first one had damage on it when you got it but I'm glad we were able to help you out with our warranty. Post up the installed pics of the repaired unit so we can see how it looks!

-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement