Podium Finish for SSP in the Whelen USTTC at TWS - Page 2 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Elite Merchants > SSP - South Side Performance > SSP Motorsports & Events
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

SSP Motorsports & Events SSP Specific Motorsports & Events

Old 02-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #11
dkevox
[Team IEG VP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy@SSP View Post
Cards were def stacked against me for sure. Only rwd, broke a wheel on Fridays practice session, switched to Hoosiers which I've never ran on a GT-R before, and I've never been to this track lol. Broke a wheel stud off on Saturday.... And if that wasn't enough.....the damn bell housing was making so much racket it was causing a false knock count and my ECU thought it would be funny to run a 9.8 AFR's.... I was down an easy 50 whp.

Jesus Christ! that's ridiculous, so very amazing job placing.

The pics are uploaded now and god your GTR makes me drool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morricus View Post
Hey Ddawgg, you know what would be funny? I'll bring you some Taco Bell breakfast food at Evopalooza, ya know, like a joke. It'll be hilarious, I can't wait....oh...hold on a sec. I got ahead of myself, I forgot your a giagantic douche that would rather go to a wedding then dominate a road course. Nevermind....

---------------------------MY BUILD THREAD--------------------------
dkevox is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #12
Jeremy@SSP
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddawg1130 View Post
Jesus Christ! that's ridiculous, so very amazing job placing.

The pics are uploaded now and god your GTR makes me drool.

Lol...thanks bud. Nissan confirmed my bell housing bearing is destroyed lol. They could move the drive shaft in every direction about 1/4 - 1/2 inch. Guess that explains where all that racket was coming from. Good thing is I picked up a sponsorship from this dealer so they're going to be pulling the motor and replacing the bell housing for free . APR Performance also jumped on board so I have a new front splitter w/brake ducting and some side skirt extensions coming next week. Hoping the second round in Atlanta goes a little smoother, and with all the issues resolved it should definitely be much faster.

Jeremy@SSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #13
dkevox
[Team IEG VP]

you sponsorship whore

no jealousy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morricus View Post
Hey Ddawgg, you know what would be funny? I'll bring you some Taco Bell breakfast food at Evopalooza, ya know, like a joke. It'll be hilarious, I can't wait....oh...hold on a sec. I got ahead of myself, I forgot your a giagantic douche that would rather go to a wedding then dominate a road course. Nevermind....

---------------------------MY BUILD THREAD--------------------------
dkevox is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement