Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

CNT racing version RS, avoid drone?

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Biggs85 
#1 ·
I have this exhaust but I am yet to buy a test pipe or hfc or resonated pipe.

Which one should I get to avoid drone at all rpms?

Iv heard the straight test pipe touches driveshaft and rattles under vibration so is the bent test pipe better?

#4 ·
I have this exhaust but I am yet to buy a test pipe or hfc or resonated pipe.

Which one should I get to avoid drone at all rpms?

Iv heard the straight test pipe touches driveshaft and rattles under vibration so is the bent test pipe better?
oh hey man whats up.Ray?? right?? this is Michael from washington.hows the modding going??

#8 ·
Hey Mike, wassup. Yeah iv been collecting mods this winter, waiting for summer to put them on :)
It hurts me having to drive my car through all the ice, salt n shit!!

#7 ·
It's sitting in my living room. Not very noisy there I say :)

I was in the market for a cheap exhaust system with a deep tone, with the 50 odd exhaust videos I saw, CNT was pretty much the best. My fav is the speciality X but it was way more than I wanted to pay, I bought an AEM intake with what i saved.

#6 ·
That exhaust is loud, I would either get the resonated testpipe or even the mini muffler testpipe.

#9 ·
#12 ·
awesome.not bout ur beater tho.haha.new wheels huh?? wat kind??i wish i got new wheels.ya the stock advans r horrible in snow.thats why i got my curb rash.sux.oh well

#13 ·
Well I figured mounting/unmounting every season and then getting em balanced is a pain so I got some cheap XXR 522 18x9.5 in Chromium Black, they give me the look I want and are really cheap. :)

#14 ·
hell ya.bet that does look nice! maybe someday for me.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.