Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

My weekend at Moore Automotive

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  toaster.evox 
#1 · (Edited)
Good morning, afternoon, evening

Just wanted to drop a note for the record that Moore Automotive has pretty neat guys there. I've been there a couple of times but recently visited them for my last stock turbo tune. I visited Moore Automotive for Dyno Tune on 19 March 2012. I gained over 1000whp over a 4 hour period and now am the first owner a Twin Double Ball Bearing FP Blacks on the 4B11 Ralliart. Just Kidding lol. Anyways went there this past weekend for a dyno tune and well

Chirs is a beast ass tuner, professional, and a down to earth straight up guy. He knows his shizzle not just the Mitsubishi Platform either. :thumbup:

John only met him on saturday and damn good guy learnt me somethangs while watching him change his fluids on his X.

I only wish Rene came in I wanted a hug, but I see that crazy guy all the time so its only a matter of time before i shake his hand lol

I'll be by their shop again for some maintenance and performance stuff why cause they good at what they do.

Chris thank you for the time you gave me on saturday oh no more black shit on my rear bumper....asides from the awesome power gains and better feeling cruising down the road im very glad to be not running freaking rich like I was. Thank you and I will see you and the rest of the guys soon! Could you hook it up with virtual dyno thingy i wanna be cool and "join the virtual dyno library lol"

YALL LOCALS SHOULD HIT THESE MUTHA FUCKAS UP - CAUSE THEY WILL BLOW YOUR MIND WITH THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND MAKING YOU FEEL RIGHT AT HOME

I <3 MOORE lol I<3 VEGETA :dancebanana:I <3 DEMON X EVEN FUCKING MOORE, LIKE FUCKING IN ALL CAPS

Again,

Thanks for making me spend :$::$::$: at your shop lol.

:thumbup:

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice, Navy

cant wait to see your logs..

dont think im going to make Moore's dyno day with you guys my x still on jack stands missing exhaust going to put new part on this weekend and im waiting for my Upper& Lower CIP to arrive. thinking mabye 2-3 weeks ill be back on the road and ready for tune. only have weekends and after work to work on it. should have put in some vac time.:duh:

#9 ·
lol dont waste vacation time to work on the car haha, i did take a day off couple weeks ago to plasti-dip my rims though so worth it to have man time

#10 ·
spent another weekend at moore, for their dyno day. it may have been raining outside but inside it was sunny warm :) great people great shop!

#15 ·
Hey man thank you for the very kind words about are shop & ppl!!! We feel customer's are #1!!!!

Let us know if there is anything you guys need or can help with!!!

I know you guys are not lying, cause I truly felt the love.

#17 ·
:priceless:

#20 ·
im not gonna make another thread about yet another weekend at moore

thanks, chris, john and rene for working that heat and rolling my fenders :)

see you soon for some camber

#21 ·
^^^^ im just going to piggy back your thead.

They do look nice and yes it was hot as hell in the shop.

Thanks for tuning my evo Chris, i havent had time to do any pulls yet but ill let yah know if i have any issues. my gauges failed half way home so i didnt really see much. thought it was fuse but turn out to be my ground wire. got the car apart again. might get to the track this weekend idk yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.