Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLAQOPS EVO X Fuel Pump Adapter With 255 Walbro Pumps! + DeatschWerks

24K views 171 replies 34 participants last post by  SpeedElement 
#1 · (Edited)
HI Everyone...

We just got the Blaqops Fuel Pump Kit back instock.

This is a complete kit to replace the stock fuel pump with the normal 255 replacement including an inline under hood filter and hose. Of course as

always it is E85 safe end to end and as stealth and possible.
This is the version 2 kit, now with the “Blaq Hole” adapter for perfect fit stress free installation. It’s anodized black for E85 compatibility and set screws are stainless steel. All kits now come with pre-notched quick disconnects for the ‘underhood’ inline filter as well.

Features:

Pump Adapter
E85 Safe in-tank fuel lines
E85 safe inline-filter with quick disconnects
E85 safe fuel strainers
Clamps

We Also got DeatschWerks EVO X Direct Bolt on 1000cc + 1300cc Injectors.

DeatschWerks is the leader in EVO X fueling. They offer the only true 100% drop-in fitment injector. And now the anticipated 1000cc and 1300cc has arrived! Prices are for a flow balanced set of 4 injectors

All sizes feature the following...
100% new Denso manufactured injector
Flow rates and set balancing in-house by DeatschWerks
Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included)
High Impedance coils to match OEM ECU
100% drop-in fitment (no connectors or adaptors required)
Excellent spray pattern and atomization for excellent idle and tuning
Coil latency available upon request
12-month comprehensive warranty

BLAQOPS EVO X FUEL PUMP KIT: $265 Shipped.

DeatschWerks Injectors:
800 cc---$399 Shipped
1000cc---$499 Shipped
1300cc---$599 Shipped

or you can get it from our site: http://www.speedelement.com/index.p...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=38

Send me a PM for a super Good Deal Combo Pricing.

Thank You
Devin

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank You for your order David... :)

Damn it, I wish I saw this before I got my injectors

There's always next time... :D

Speed Element FTW!!! Pick up your Blaqops single pump kits from them. Great prices, awesome service, and a shop that gets it right the first time.

Great to see them as an approved vendor here on EVOXFORUMS!!! :rock:

Thank You Sir... Stephen had this on his car for a while now and it works great on his MR.

grabbed pump and 1300's

thanks dev!

Thank You Sean... :)

Devin

#11 ·
If your going to do E-85 & 1300cc's it would be best to do a Double pumper (or a Bosch Single pump). The double pumper kit from Blaqops is really nice and fairly priced (quality without the broken wallet feeling). I believe Blaqops is in the works with something completely new as well, that will solve as well as meet all needs for most street as well as race applications for the X. I'm very excited to see what is in the works.

#13 ·
I believe a single Walbro 255 could satisfy 500whp (but if im not mistaken you'd be maxing the pump all the way out and run the risk of burning it out quickly). If you ran a double pumper you would have nothing to worry about. I'd hit Dev@SE up or ask Bryan@GST for sure (he's tuned more then enough of both to be 100% sure).

#18 ·
We don't have any Dual pumper kit at this time... but we are working with Blaqops on a BIG single pumper kit that works as good as a dual pump and you don't have to do all the wiring... it'll be just like the walbro single pumper kit. But it'll work like a dual pumper.

There are 2 cars running the prototype at this time... we estimate it should be good up to 600whp

I'll keep you posted

thanks
Devin

#23 · (Edited)
how much for the blaqops kit and 1300cc/1000cc (quote for both just so i know the price difference) dw injectors shipped to 75052? the kit comes complete with the walbro fp right?

#32 ·
you got pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.