Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Plasti Dipped Roof Racks?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  navy8385 
#1 ·
While sitting around at work last night thinking of some new ideas for my car i thought of plasti dip once again. For all you roof rack guys i want to know your input on colored roof racks to match your wheels or car color. Then i thought is this ricey? Idk i never seen it done before. I was going to plasti dip my bars and sides black since they are a little scratched up but what about colors? Maybe just do the bars and leave the sides black or vice versa. Worse case senario is you peel the shit off and call it a fail. Can anyone throw up a photo shopped pic of what it could look like? Tell me what you guys think of this!
:ghey: or NOT :ghey:

#5 ·
while sitting around at work last night thinking of some new ideas for my car i thought of plasti dip once again. For all you roof rack guys i want to know your input on colored roof racks to match your wheels or car color. Then i thought is this ricey? Idk i never seen it done before. I was going to plasti dip my bars and sides black since they are a little scratched up but what about colors? Maybe just do the bars and leave the sides black or vice versa. worse case senario is you peel the shit off and call it a fail. can anyone throw up a photo shopped pic of what it could look like? Tell me what you guys think of this!
:ghey: Or not :ghey:
do it!!

#6 ·
plasti dip has ORANGE BLAZE you should try that! i ordered a kit to do my rims!

I love dipyourcarDOTcom they rock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.