Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

calling all cacalac's

385K views 9K replies 73 participants last post by  stylinNprofilin 
#1 · (Edited)
so lets get a group for all of north and south carolina and western/ southern virginia!

1.celica2evo
2.saiba samurai
3.2008evox
4.dave
5.kelvar13
6.Nero
7.EvoX08
8.lanasa1980
9.Phantomblack

#141 ·
I just got done washing mine!
see you guys there around 930-945ish!

#148 ·
fuckin hatin the rain too!
what time did you guys end up leaving the meet?
I know there was talk of hooters after so didn't know if you guys made it out to that or not.

#151 ·
anyone heard of any meets in the near future?

#154 ·
i was kinda playing around with the idea of having a small cookout at my house monday if people want to drop by. It would most likely be BYOB as I'm broke but I'd supply hamburgers and hotdogs, lemonade and i think i may have some chips. Just wanted to guage how many people will be around.

#157 ·
i may be able to do sunday evening...gotta pass it by the wife. Everyone would be invited :) you can bring your lady friends too if you want (my wife would love the non-car discussion). I'll make it a sure thing or a no-go later tonight. Definitely speak up if your interested though so i can get a rough idea of how many people would be showing up.

#160 ·
im playing golf sunday morning but sunday evening im down!

#161 ·
so it looks like all the evox guys are available Sunday and the evom guys are availalbe monday lol. I think we have enough people to make it official either way though. So if you can could you all let me know if your available sunday or monday or one of the two? I'll be Costco'ing it later to pick up supplies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.