Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Full Race 4B11T T4 Twin Scroll & T3 Single Scroll Manifold Special!!

11K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  Full-Race Geoff 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!

We are holding a special on our T4 twin scroll and T3 single scroll manifolds for the EVO X. :thumbup: We can also provide a down pipe depending on the turbo for an additional cost.

First up we have our T4 Twin Scroll manifold. This manifold is made in 2 different spec sizes. Regular Runner, and Big Runner.

Regular Runner is great for street and track, the Big Runner is good for high horse power and drag racing. Both manifolds come with 44mm Waste Gate flanges.

The turbos for this manifold I would recommend the S200SX T4 Divided or S300SX FMW T4 Divided,(however you can use any T4 divided Garrett or Precision Turbo) and we can also build a down pipe, get you the waste gates and get you the DIY Dump Tube kit, bundle and save $$$$

Please feel free to PM me for pricing or call 602-437-2101 ext:613 ask for Jon!

Next up we have our T3 Single Scroll manifold. This manifold is only made in the Regular Runner pipe size. This manifold is set up with a single 44mm Waste Gate flange.

For this manifold any T3 single scroll turbo should work and we can also build a down pipe, get you the waste gate and get you the DIY Dump Tube kit, bundle and save $$$$

Please feel free to PM me for pricing or call 602-437-2101 ext:613 ask for Jon!

Any questions, just let me know. :thumbup:

Regards
Jon

See less See more
#8 ·
I'll be getting one of your stocker manifolds :)

#14 ·
How much for a T4 TS normal runner Jon?

#26 ·
Pm me a price for a complete EFR kit with turbo options and specs/spool characteristics. I'd be willing to put a down payment to hold my spot in line!

AV

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.