Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Official Spotted Thread

24K views 237 replies 48 participants last post by  JukEboX 
#1 ·
If you see any EVO X's driving around, post them up and who knows it might be a forum member!!

#2 ·
I saw this Evo X in my driveway last night...

Oh wait...that's mine!

:neener:

#4 ·
omg me too and sometimes in parking lots when I leave the store. I still grin every time I see it :-D.

saw another Rally Red in VA Beach two Sundays ago, w/ the smaller wing. Was on Atlantic Ave., luckily I had just parked mine a block down otherwise I probably would have been really :ghey: about it and flagged you down just to wave like an idiot.

#6 ·
I just saw an AS X on Rt 16 in North Conway, he was southbound.
I also saw a blue Evo VIII, pulled up to a set of lights next to him rolled down my window just to say nice car and the guy ignored me. He was obviously doing it on purpose. wheres the evo love?

#7 ·
there are 4 other x's on fort lewis. 1 rr, 1 as, and 1 ww all gsr's. and one other as MR thats been stationary for a while now.

#8 ·
I saw a an EVO X on RT 46 yesterday. He slowed down while making a turn and honked the horn and waved! I felt proud to be a member of the EVO family!

#18 ·
I met an owner of a black EVO VIII SE last night and his girlfriend. We pulled over and chatted, and his girlfriend owns a RSX-S. They said they are coming out to our MA/Boston EVO meet this Friday!:clap:

#22 ·
I haven't seen any Evo X's in months...

:(

Lot's of regular Lancers though.

#23 ·
The only Evo X I've ever seen in person was at the stealership

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.