Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Welcome TWM Performance!

3K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  H8rade 
#1 ·
#13 ·
Group Buy!
Nice not sure if you guys have any deals going on right now but how much for the short shifter shipped to 38501 and welcome aboard
Look at this, not even on here a day & already have 3 potential buyers for short shifter... group buy would definitely explode for the short shifter, if it's possible..

#5 ·
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome. We have a whole bunch of products for you guys and are continuously expanding our product line. Our EvoX short shifters have been extremely popular in the past for the quality and performance they deliver time and time again.

Watch for our posts in the coming days!

Thanks,

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

#9 ·
Group Buy!

#10 ·
Nice not sure if you guys have any deals going on right now but how much for the short shifter shipped to 38501 and welcome aboard

#11 ·
Welcome. TWM products are the shit...high quality parts!

Have there short shifter and knob on now...had there stuff in past cars too.

#18 ·
*cough cough* group buy *cough*

#20 ·
i just bought a TWM shifter a week ago for full price, im gonna be sad if there is a group buy and i miss out on the special pricing, maybe there will be deals on shift knobs too? ;-)

#22 ·
Nice to see such a great welcome! We weren't going to do a group buy, but since there is such a huge interest, we're going to be organizing something for you guys/girls!

Watch out for a post in the merchants section sometime today! I'll post the link in this thread once it's created.

Thanks again for the stellar welcome!

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.