MAPerformance - NEW T3 turbo kit for the EVO X! - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Elite Merchants > MAPerformance
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

MAPerformance MAPerformance

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
Maperformance
[Elite Merchant]

MAPerformance - NEW T3 turbo kit for the EVO X!

So Andrew has had this gem under construction over the last few weeks and has taken some really serious strides towards the production ready kit that we have been working on under wraps.

Our kit will come in a bottom mount configuration (the use of an OEM Aluminum Valve cover will be necessary) with a level offset moving the turbo slightly towards the driver side. Our kit will come complete with everything you need, including a Precision turbo of your choice, a Turbosmart wastegate, upper intercooler pipe and our MAP Intake kit. We are also including an optional heat shield for the firewall and the wastegate dump is external (unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that quite yet, but believe me, it is a work of art!).

Our kit is purposely designed to not interfere with the installation or servicing of other parts. I have seen a couple of kits that interfere with the transfer case bolt removal, but we spent a serious amount of time making sure our kit would be a straight forward install and maximize the amount of space available while limiting interference with existing components that are not easily moved or require routine servicing. All in all we are very pleased with our design and as per usual, our MAP Fabricated items will come with a lifetime warranty against cracks, defects or failure!

Anyways, here are some updates on the progress!

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||: NateAtMAP|||||: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||: Nate@MAPerformance.com

|||||||||||||||

P: 1-888-MAPerformance
E: 108
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AIM: lvishnyakatmap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Maperformance; 10-12-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Maperformance is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #2
Darksun280
Forum Lackey

whats pricing looking like and are the main pieces going to be sold separately?

E-Spec SDX Tune\ E-Spec Built 2.0\ ETS DBB 6262 Turbo Kit\ Kelford 214B\Depo Racing 3.5 FMIC
10.97 @ 128
E-Spec Army
1st Evo X in 10's on 93oct
Darksun280 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
Maperformance
[Elite Merchant]

I do not know that the pricing has been 100 percent set in stone at this point yet as we have no crunched the overall materials and labor cost. This kit is pretty much complete, jigged and ready for production so it wouldn't take too much time to make that determination...also there are some end user options like the turbo of choice that would modify the price point. I believe we plan on offering the heat shield for the firewall separately but I guess beyond that, I have a hard time trying to figure out how to part this kit out. Basically this kit is designed around parts that are pretty specific, IE you would have to use a Turbosmart wastegate...and the manifold and downpipe are pretty much related to each other in their design. Certainly if there proves to be a market where the individual components are in demand, separating some of the major components would be possible but at this point, I think we are focused more on a complete kit at a solid price point with all the best options.

Nate

Old 10-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
Maperformance
[Elite Merchant]

And even as I completed that message, I was updated that the pricing HAS been determined on our kit. Depending on your configuration, base price is set at 3999.99 and goes up depending on your turbo of preference! This is jigged, I have pricing AND we can start taking orders! PM me for details!

Nate

Old 10-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
Exyia
Forum Lackey

I'll go ahead and ask since somebody eventually will...

does the manifold not clear the front strut bar? or was it just off while R&D'ing?

interesting to see another T3 option - the choice between MAP and ETS parts continues
Exyia is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
Maperformance
[Elite Merchant]

Front strut bar clears the manifold without any issue...it was removed for mock up purposes and then left out for pictures.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
KickAss
[X Performance Mod]
[Racing Mod]
[Local Team Member]

I don't like this kit......

because it is counter-intuitive to sound financial planning on my end.

Quote:
HA!! Yeah Orthojoe, quit being a vag in your safe, relatively practical cars...come back to us, come dance with the devil again....
KickAss is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #8
Maperformance
[Elite Merchant]

I know what you mean...but modding cars ALWAYS hurts so good! lol

Old 10-05-2011, 02:42 AM   #9
DrivenFab
[Approved Merchant]
[Fractur3]

Anyway those of use who already have a t3 turbo and turbosmart waste gate could get a price of the manifold, down pipe and intake?

|
|
|

|
|
DrivenFab is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
Maperformance
[Elite Merchant]

I could work something out...IF you were on a T3/Vband turbo or had a turbo that we could source a housing in that configuration for you, I would be able to help out. Shoot me a PM and I will sit down and figure out some costs.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread