Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Just for fun

2K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  surferdon 
#1 ·
I was bored so did this. These were taken with the worse phone in the world. HTC Pure

No More Wing!! And yes I live in Sunny Socal, and yes that is a small pond of a puddle in the background:coffee:

See less See more
#11 ·
I did, got over the whole hood being black, so I tried something different. I will post up more pics of it... I have mixed feelings about it, but I am horrible with photoshop so I just have to do the real thing and see if I like it.

Ill post up FULL Frontal pics later on!

#7 ·
looks naked without wing --- but others will say differently .. i bought an Evo and last I checked, Evos come with spoilers/wings... (unless of course its the 2010 MR touring that aims to pull in the "sophisticated" and "mature" audience)

#9 ·
i never realized so many people were so passionate about the wing...

I mean I love it and all, but I also thing it looks equally good with out.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

btw, we all drive lancers ;)

EDIT:

most of us at least...

#10 ·
Lancers have wings too... I got my 30,000 mile service yesterday at the dealershit and was depressed, I Found it hard to tell the difference between an lancer RA and an EVO.

Wingless or not, the Evo differences are noticed hauling ass on the twisties :rock:

Love living up a long mountain RD

#19 ·
Forza Motorsport video games, the vinyl editor is the shit. dream something up, make it and you can see it from any angle, so much better than PS for designing a pattern on a car. Forza 3 comes with the Evo X, Forza 2 it was downloadable.

#23 ·
Haha, no as of right now the roof is viynl. But it would be pretty easy. The stuff goes on very easy and smooth as long as the can is fresh. I am just messing around with the stuff but I think soon I am going to go back to everything white. But it was fun ya know.

#25 ·
I had my whole hood dipped and it peeled of like a sticker, underneath my paint appeared to be just as a left it! It was on for about three months and only outside when I am driving or at work where she sits for 8 hours w/o a car port:( But you know I am double parked thus ding free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.