Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

weap0n's Bi-Xenon Evo X projector headlight's

23K views 46 replies 35 participants last post by  [S]niperWolF(+) 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone.

I just want to share a little project that has been in the works for some time now. A long story short I wanted to upgrade my headlights and was really lucky that a member on this forum said he would help me. Well... he didn't really help me, he did the whole thing himself.

I want to send a huge shout out to the man behind this build. Stevo (EvoXenoN) stand up mate. Thanks a lot for everything you have done for me.

Not only did Stevo craft these by hand, he also sourced all the parts from all over the world. I just sat back and rubbed my hand's together. If you have any questions don't ask me, ask Stevo. He know's everything about these.

The really cool thing is, these are plug and play. Direct swap out. I went from my crap halogen HL's to the MR spec projectors. No cutting wires or anything.

Here they are. Twin projector bi-xenon headlights with led parkers in flat black with killer red eye's (a.k.a The Terminator look)...

Here is a shot of the light out put, keep in mind this shot was taken at 5pm when the sun is still very high in the sky. They are bright! I'm running ds2 phillips 85122+ bulbs...

Shots of the install with the low beams and parkers on...

Now for some close up's. Sorry the pics are so bad, its hard to see the internals because my camera is picking up the shine off the HL clear covers...

See less See more
#5 ·
Took some shots now its dark. First thing I want to say is OMG i can see now. They light up the road so well. I love them.

Here is a pic of the low beams on, it doesn't do them justice but you should get the idea...

Now with the hi beams on...

Close up...

This shot would have been perfect if I had remembered to shut the door. Didn't even notice it was open until uploading the pics. You can see the blue glow as well from the LED park lights and LED interior lights...

#8 ·
perfect.

#9 ·
You wanna sell them? I want, I want. lol. Looks great. I was having him do some research for me too but I ran into some things here and wasnt able to do them yet. Quality looking lights

#10 ·
Looks good, I want.

#11 ·
nice looking man!

#15 ·
Looks great.

Awesome, actually. I wish I hadn't been so quick to replace and black mine out, there are some great ideas I'd like to copy now!

I am curious though. You went from halogen to HIDs, do your DRLs work? I mean, you replaced it with a second projector, but nonSSS need "something" to get the DRLs to work. If they do work, I'd love to know how.

#21 ·
im honestly really impressed. that looks like great quality work and its just looks bad ass.

I would highly consider if I already didn't have HID's....

do you use the OEM headlights and convert? or start from scratch?

#28 ·
I think EvoXenoN started with the factory SSS version headlights. Even the stock projectors had the lenses swapped out for the Mitsubishi Starwagon lenses. Combined with the ds2 phillips 85122+ bulbs we used makes a wicked blue color at the low beam cutoff.

#24 ·
I Want!!

#27 ·
Very nice..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.