Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

AGP Cast Twin Scroll Turbo Kit

214K views 2K replies 115 participants last post by  JaytheGreat 
#1 ·
I didn't know about this kit until yesterday since i don't spend much time on evom any more so i thought it was worth sharing over here since i haven't seen it mentioned yet.

Cast Twin Scroll Manifold
AGP 46mm external wastegate
SS Dump Tube Reroute
3" SS Downpipe
All oil and water lines and fittings
Silicone Couplers and Clamps

i had from a skittle before the evo and agp is a huge name over there so i pulled the trigger to get one of these kits. I went with a PT 6266. It should be here in about 2 weeks. fingers crossed i have the car back and the block broke in when it arrives.

i'll keep you all posted on how the install goes.

obligatory: just spreading info about a new kit that i haven't seen on here. agp didn't give me anything special to post

See less See more
#51 ·
Anyone have this installed yet?

#53 ·
Looks like a quality piece for sure. Need a tune?

If you want one I can get you discounted price so we can see what this can really do. Let me know.

~Kris

#54 · (Edited)
Just showed up today. :godance:

Ceramic Coated AGP EVO X Kit (Zeta 3.0 Turbo with 1.0AR)

Will be hitting Clipse3GT up for an E-Tune once I have time to put it on.

R~

#60 · (Edited)
According to specs I have seen, the Zeta 3.2 is comparable to the PTE 6266. Looks to flow just a tad more.

Zeta 3.2 Compressor Specs:
AGP billet 7075 aluminum compressor wheel 77lbs/min , 62.4mm inducer

PTE 6266 Compressor Specs:
CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging, 74 lb/min with .82 a/r, 62mm inducer

#61 ·
Someone install this already. And get clipse to tune it.

#63 ·
car was supposed to be ready for pick up Saturday but they ran behind. i'm going to try to blow a day off of work this week and pick it up. turbo swap should be a breeze as long as the shop didn't over torque anything on the reinstall.

#71 ·
Someone has to have this installed already

#72 ·
Took me 2 friggin months just to get my suspension properly dialed in. I'm sure this is going to take longer. Not to mention most of these guys will be going with built motors which will add to the time.

#78 ·
i hit a hold up last week with the oil cooler (had to get a new one) so the car wasn't ready in time for me to pick it up. the engine is installed and ready so if things go to plan i'll be installing the kit on sunday. i'll still have a lot of break in miles to do before i'll see its potential.

#79 ·
sucks about the oil cooler, but thanks for the updates!

#80 ·
i did my fpred install myself so in comparison this install was WAY easier. The design of the exhaust manifold made accessing the underside of it quite easy. there was one bolt on the underside that i had trouble getting to and tightening. swivel head ratcheting wrenches are invaluable. all of the components went together amazingly and i couldn't be happier with the quality of the kit, hell even my UICP now fits better.

bad news is that i am on;y on mile 100 of the break in and will have to wait ~2 weeks to get all 1500 miles on it before you all get numbers.

#84 ·
So im debating on getting this kit, I already have the FP black, but I want to make 700hp. Which turbo though, zeta 3.0, 3.2 or PT6262/ PT6266?

#85 ·
I would think Zeta 3.2 or 6262/6266... From what I've read the Zeta 3.2 flows better than either PT but I dont think any evo x owner has dyno'd a 3.2 to show results yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.