Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Body kit

17K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Dale 
#1 ·
Hey, i got an mitsubishi lancer 2010 es
I will put the body kit of the evo x and my question is? Someone know everything that i have to think when i will?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
The Evo X Body kit doesn't fit a Lancer (NON EVO) the only parts you can use are: The hood, Trunk, Wing (Short or long)and Wheels.

I found a couple of Chinese body kits that helps the Lancer to look like an Evo.The main problem is the Lancer, DE, ES, GT, GTS And Ralliart don't have a wide body from factory. You can directly exchange parts with the Ralliart.

#15 ·
go on facebook and contact rainbow pen. he will get you whatever body kits that fit your lancer, even varis style, fq400 etc.

#16 ·
You will most likely spend about 1650 for the front bumper and rear, that includes shipping. now if you want the side skirts then you will add ~400, don't remember the amount with exactness.. Rainbow pen is legit so you won't have to worry about not getting the parts you ordered.. Haven't had any problems with those guys as of today

#18 ·
The Evo X Body kit doesn't fit a Lancer (NON EVO) the only parts you can use are: The hood, Trunk, Wing (Short or long)and Wheels. I found a couple of Chinese body kits that helps the Lancer to look like an Evo.The main problem is the Lancer, DE, ES, GT, GTS And Ralliart don't have a wide body from factory. You can directly exchange parts with the Ralliart.
Good morning. I have 2008 Mitsubishi lancer GT, what body kit could i buy to make it look more aggressive, that can fit my car. I came across a bodykit FQ400, can this fit my car. DR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.