Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

HKS Hi-Power VS. Agency Power Ti Tip exhaust

8K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  alex the great 
#1 ·
I am debating between getting the HKS Hi-Power catback and the Agency Power Ti Tip dual catback exhaust. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I am planning to go with the AMS widemouth downpipe and high-flow cat. What do you guys think i should go with for the catback?

#3 ·
HKS is perfect for track days but for DD no fucking fun at all man!

#5 ·
The car is going to be both DD and track

#7 ·
yea i have looked at all the videos available on youtube, but each sound different based on whether they are running just the catback or if they have dowpipe and cat. I do like the sound of both though. I am leaning more towards HKS hi-power.

#10 ·
I got the agency power ti-tip im pretty happy with it.. ive had it about 2 weeks now.

#12 ·
if you look in vanity at X File thread theres some posts there of it.. Ill take some pics today and try to post them before i go to work.

#19 ·
My Hi-Power sounds awesome! its a nice deep mean sound and it has an awesome rumble at low rpm BUT its LOUD!!! it's horribly loud at 2200 rpm but anything below and above that sounds really good!

#20 ·
i was in this situation but ended up with the agp dual cuz i got a great price on it but it's a hard debate between both exhaust. both look awesome but i do think the hks is too loud.

#22 ·
The hks is a little louder than what I wanted it but it looks awesome
and I love the rumble!! I'll post some pics when I get home

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.