Ssp Evo X Sst Deep Aluminum Tranny Oil Pan - Page 3 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Elite Merchants > SSP - South Side Performance
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

SSP - South Side Performance Home of the SST gurus.

Old 12-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #21
legendary_wraps
Forum Lackey

The buschur pipe would work with a slight bend at the top to kick it closer to the front of the car. Sin, if you want my buschur set for mock up, I'll send them to you..... Just make sure I get a new pretty set that fits.....

Mod of the century!!! Ohlins Coilovers.... Oh yeah!!!
legendary_wraps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #22
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

it's okay since I'm going 3" I'm gonna ahve to do a full mock up and I don't want to cover that sexy pan, I might build a TB space with a 90 in it so I can come straight up into the TB.

Also as a secret I'm going to be building the full set, Intake, UICP, LICP in 3" with a blow by setup so I'll be moving the MAF to just before the TB, so I can run full VTA will out issues.

That is my winter project, along with my upper end and turbo swap, but shhhhh :P I'm still just in the planning stages atm, trying to find a mandrel bender locally that'll make me a 2-3 off for testing and I'm still figuring out the layout and routing I want to use so that TB neck might not happen but I'm toying with ideas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and

Official
Sponsor
TheSin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2009, 11:41 PM   #23
evox44
X-phile

wow dude, good luck, i'm really interested in your project, will you sell it to the public ?
evox44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #24
TheSin
[Local Team Member]

not sure what the price point will be but that is why I'm making 2-3 sets that way I can have them copied or just send them to an other place to have them produced, maybe Kris might want them when I'm done, I'd have to be a full kit though, I'm going to try and source the MAF connectors so I can build a harness since I'll need to split out the IAT and then I'll add it to the AEM filter since they sell con filters with the IAT bung and they sell IATs then wire it all so it's plug and play. At least that is the plan, we'll see how that goes, once I actually start it for real I'll start a thread on it.

My
and

Official
Sponsor
TheSin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2009, 04:10 AM   #25
Jeremy@SSP
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSBB6 View Post
How does this help in terms of lowering SST temperature?
It holds more fluid for you SST, and it also has fins milled into the face for better cooling.

Jeremy@SSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #26
Cyp
Forum Lackey

^would it be functional to put a round window into the pan like that on a motorcycle to see the oil level?
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #27
Jeremy@SSP
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyp View Post
^would it be functional to put a round window into the pan like that on a motorcycle to see the oil level?
We are working on something to check transmission fluid levels but it's not a sight glass.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #28
Jeremy@SSP
[Local Team Member]

We also have a shallow pan if your not trying to get a different intake.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #29
Cyp
Forum Lackey

^how much is the shallow pan? and does it require more fluid?
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #30
Jeremy@SSP
[Local Team Member]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyp View Post
^how much is the shallow pan? and does it require more fluid?

Deep pan holds 2 more liters of fluid.

Shallow pan holds 1 more liter of fluid.

PM me for holiday pricing!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement