Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Febuary 2013 Most Awesome Photo Of Your Car Sponsored by Kaizen Tuning

26K views 61 replies 59 participants last post by  InfantryMP 
#1 · (Edited)

Rules:
1. You must have a username and date in the photo to ensure it is actually your car.

2. If you were featured in the 2013 Forums Calendar you are not eligible to win this contest because you were featured already through the forums. (subject to change)

3. Rules are subject to change for this month to possibly add more entries. The cutoff date for entries is the 25th of Febuary to allow a few days for voting!

4. Please only post here when you are submitting your photo, just to keep everything organized and easy for everyone to see!

See less See more
#4 ·

#13 ·
#18 ·
for those of your who have more than 1 photo posted...please refer to the title of the contest...most awesome photo...not photos... please only have 1 photo posted...I will not include your entry for voting if there are more than 1.

thanks

#25 ·

#26 ·

If I had my lowering springs in/fog light deletes installed like i do now and a front lip the pic would have been an even better one. maybe a redo when im as far along in my mods as he is. stock evo still looks better then non stock sti. :neener:

he's a good Chap and a tastefully done car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.