Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Great E-Tunes

52K views 326 replies 85 participants last post by  emiller 
#1 · (Edited)
Please email me and i'll set you up!

*Updated E-Tune support system IN ACTION!! *

*NOTE* E-tunes have NO time frame and can take as little as a week to over a month to get exactly right. There are NO refunds and NO exchanges on E-tunes. We desire to finish your e-tune as fast as possible, however we strive for perfection so if it takes 2 weeks to get the fuel trims exactly right then that is what it takes. EVERY MAP is safe to Daily Drive on. to work, school, dinner, whatever. We NEVER let a customer drive on a map that is NOT safe from the very beginning.

#4 ·
2.0L Magnus built long block
Ross Pistons (+0.02 bore, 9:1 compression)
Manley Turbo Tuff Rods
ACL Main and Rod Bearings
Reconditioned cylinder head (disassembly, inspection, skim deck, valve job, new valve seals)
kelford 214 a cams
kelford springs
new Timing Chain
new Serpentine Belt
ARP Head Studs
id 1000 Injectors with plug n play harness
fp red Turbo,anti-surge housing, 3" inlet, journal bearing, non ported, stock wga
fx 400Clutch, magnus cmc kit
depo 3.5" ic
agp intercooler pipes
grim speed 3 port
turbo trix 3" intake
map short runner manifold
dw 65c fuel pump
magnaflow exhaust
rexpeed 02 downpipe
3" test pipe
innovate wideband o2 sensor

Pump Gas:

#9 ·
Best of the Best E-Tunes

Bakas good ! My review of tune in progress clearly describes his tune, going crazy waiting for the ef2 tune lol cnt freakin wait :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#17 ·
the earlier the better

I am extremely busy these days
Opening a new shop and working long ass days to get things going

Patience and AIM will help me help you! (or gtalk)

Im only going to take on 3 E-tunes at a time so that everyone gets the attention they need all the time!

#51 ·
Hey baka, i have an 08 MR and am getting an AP. Im not sure what kind of intake i have because i bought the car used and the guy before didnt do a tune. It drives good, been driving it for awhile, but i was gonna try and just run one of the intake maps off the cobb site. When i get an ap do i just send you the graphs from a couple pulls for doing an e-tune? Sorry im new to this, never gotten a car tuned before. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.