Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Wheel Repair Kit

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  rcantu 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever used this? [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Alloy-Wheel-Repair-Damage-alu-metallic/dp/B006H3MN22[/ame]

A friend of mine just sent me a message on seeing if there was any wheel repair items on the market and when I searched it, this is what came up? Has anyone ever used it? If the link doesn't work for some of you... it's on Amazon's website called the "Alloy Wheel Repair - Rim Repair - Curb Damage Repair - Kit SILVER alu-metallic" Can anyone shed any light on it?

#2 ·
i would never trust that. you get what you pay for. go to dependable wheel repair in renton. if i would go there you know its fair pricing, im a cheap bastard who only goes for things that are of acceptable quality and not absurd pricing.

#3 ·
Yea that's what I was going to do. Just reccomend him to a good shop. Thanks Brad. I never even knew this thing existed until today.lol

#4 ·
i never heard of that either, but im very skeptical of things like that. i do love amazon though, can't believe i got an amazon card...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.