Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Evo X Bellmouth Downpipe O2 259.99 shipped

38K views 183 replies 44 participants last post by  Tim@Depo Racing 
#1 · (Edited)
HUGE Bellmouth Downpipe.

Cast one piece bellmouth prevents crackingwhere the DP meets the turbo outlet.

Comes with bolts and gaskets.

3" Stainless steal piping and Cast O2 housing

$259.99 shipped

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
in need of a dp, gonna keep my eyes on this one.

#26 · (Edited)
Just received it. Checked out the welds and the flange face on both sides. Everything is clean as hell. I also have worked with all kinds of metal piping/pump flanges for the past 15+ years...not trolling.

#27 ·
Just received it. Checked out the welds and the flange face on both sides. Everything is clean as hell. I also have worked with all kinds of metal piping/pump flanges for the past 15+ years...not trolling.

AMS bellmouth $489. Turbo XS bellmouth $388 (on ebay). Depo Racing bellmouth $259. Win.
just because its not ams or other name brand it doesnt meant its sucks....
I went thru 3 ic piping kits
ams, agp and depo, and depo is the of best of them all in terms quality and price....so go figure....
Im going with what was proven I dont car about big names....paying 500 for dp is crazy......

#33 ·
Merchant Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All members:-
If a merchant starts a thread about his products and/or services, it is disrespectful and unfair to mention competing merchants and/or their products in that merchant's thread.

-Treat our merchants with respect, as they help support the community.

Merchants:-
Stay out of each other's hair. Be courteous to each other on the forum and treat each other with respect.

-Stay out of each other's threads, unless you have something specifically positive to add. Popping into a competitor's thread and putting down his product will not be tolerated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not want to hand out any more infractions.

#35 ·
Tim. are these available for RHD X's?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.