New Year, New Low Pricing on Motion Lab Tuning Pro-Built Engines! - Page 38 - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums
Go Back   EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Forums > Merchant Marketplace > Elite Merchant Marketplace
Home Register Forum Store Members List Calendar Auto Loans vBGarage Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Elite Merchant Marketplace A place for our Elite Merchants to start threads and discuss sales, products, and services.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #371
Motion Lab Tuning
Pro-Tuners

Motion Lab "Pro-Built" RS22: The Motion Lab Tuning RS22 engine is king of the hill designed to take whatever you can throw at it. What sets this one apart from any of our other available engines is the use of the Manley Performance billet lightweight 94mm stroker crankshaft. Look no further for a strong and dependable crankshaft for your high power high boost Evo X build. Each Manley crankshaft has a multi-step heat treatment process, nitrided, stress relieved and shot peened, includes knife-edged counterweights, 100% magnafluxed, and utilizes special teardrop diagonal oiling. This package utilizes the same robust LA Sleeves found in all of our "RS" series blocks, made of Moly2000 ductile iron material which has greater density than any other sleeve competitor. Greater material density provides consistent grain flow micro-structure. The LA Sleeves are suitable for bore sizes from 86mm to 90mm. The Motion Lab Tuning RS22 utilizes the same Manley Performance I-beam rods forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. The superior I-Beam rods are fully machined in the Manley Lakewood New Jersey factory to the highest standards. The signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Included cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 for the standard I-Beam, with 3/8" ARP Custom Age 625+ upgraded harware available for even more strength. The Manley 2618 forged pistons are designed to be lightweight yet strong enough to offer a long service life. All Manley pistons include moly coated skirts, round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal. We micropolish the crankshaft to provide a superior surface for the high quality tri-metal Cosworth bearings for connecting rods, mains, and thrust. Fully blueprinted during assembly means you know you are getting a quality built engine!

Recommended Power: 600 - 1000whp/8500rpm
  • Manley Performance "TurboTuff" 4340 Forged I-Beam Rods
  • Upgraded ARP625+ Rod Bolts
  • ML-Spec Cosworth Race Rod and Main Bearings
  • Manley Performance "Platinum Series" 2618 Forged Pistons
  • 9:1 Compression Ratio (Custom CR available upon request)
  • Anti-friction skirt coating
  • Off-set wrist pin
  • ML Machined Core Factory Block
  • LA Sleeve dry type sleeve set
  • Manley Performance "TurboTuff" 94mm stroker crankshaft

Contact us for a shipping quote, to arrange installation, or for local pickup.

Thanks,
Motion Lab
Info@motionlabtuning.com

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motion Lab Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2017, 06:15 PM   #372
Motion Lab Tuning
Pro-Tuners

Motion Lab "Pro-Built" RS22: The Motion Lab Tuning RS22 engine is king of the hill designed to take whatever you can throw at it. What sets this one apart from any of our other available engines is the use of the Manley Performance billet lightweight 94mm stroker crankshaft. Look no further for a strong and dependable crankshaft for your high power high boost Evo X build. Each Manley crankshaft has a multi-step heat treatment process, nitrided, stress relieved and shot peened, includes knife-edged counterweights, 100% magnafluxed, and utilizes special teardrop diagonal oiling. This package utilizes the same robust LA Sleeves found in all of our "RS" series blocks, made of Moly2000 ductile iron material which has greater density than any other sleeve competitor. Greater material density provides consistent grain flow micro-structure. The LA Sleeves are suitable for bore sizes from 86mm to 90mm. The Motion Lab Tuning RS22 utilizes the same Manley Performance I-beam rods forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. The superior I-Beam rods are fully machined in the Manley Lakewood New Jersey factory to the highest standards. The signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Included cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 for the standard I-Beam, with 3/8" ARP Custom Age 625+ upgraded harware available for even more strength. The Manley 2618 forged pistons are designed to be lightweight yet strong enough to offer a long service life. All Manley pistons include moly coated skirts, round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal. We micropolish the crankshaft to provide a superior surface for the high quality tri-metal Cosworth bearings for connecting rods, mains, and thrust. Fully blueprinted during assembly means you know you are getting a quality built engine!

• Off-set wrist pin

Thanks,
Motion Lab
Info@motionlabtuning.com

Facebook:

Instagram:

Old 04-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #373
Motion Lab Tuning
Pro-Tuners

Motion Lab "Pro-Built" SS2: The Motion Lab Tuning SS2 engine is designed to satisfy larger frame turbo upgrades for primarily street driven vehicles who aren't trying to push the limit of the OEM sleeves. The SS2 utilizes the Manley Performance I-beam rods forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. The superior Manley I-Beam rods Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood New Jersey factory to the highest standards, the signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Included cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 for the standard I-Beam, with 3/8" ARP Custom Age 625+ upgraded harware available for even more strength. The Manley 2618 forged pistons are designed to be lightweight yet strong enough to offer a long service life. All Manley pistons include moly coated skirts, round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal. We micropolish the crankshaft to provide a superior surface for the high quality tri-metal ACL Race bearings for connecting rods, mains, and thrust. Fully blueprinted during assembly means you know you are getting a quality built engine!

Recommended Power: 650whp/8500rpm
  • I-Beam Manley Rods
  • ARP2000 Upgraded Rod Bolts
  • 2618 Forged Manley Pistons
  • 9:1 Compression Ratio
  • Off-set wrist pin
  • ML Machined Factory Block
  • ML Machined Factory Crank

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
AlexG@motionlabtuning.com
www.motionlabtuning.com

Facebook:

Instagram:

Old 04-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #374
Motion Lab Tuning
Pro-Tuners

Motion Lab "Pro-Built" SS2: The Motion Lab Tuning SS2 engine is designed to satisfy larger frame turbo upgrades for primarily street driven vehicles who aren't trying to push the limit of the OEM sleeves. The SS2 utilizes the Manley Performance I-beam rods forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. The superior Manley I-Beam rods Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood New Jersey factory to the highest standards, the signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Included cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 for the standard I-Beam, with 3/8" ARP Custom Age 625+ upgraded harware available for even more strength. The Manley 2618 forged pistons are designed to be lightweight yet strong enough to offer a long service life. All Manley pistons include moly coated skirts, round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal. We micropolish the crankshaft to provide a superior surface for the high quality tri-metal ACL Race bearings for connecting rods, mains, and thrust. Fully blueprinted during assembly means you know you are getting a quality built engine!

• I-Beam Manley Rods
  • Off-set wrist pin

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
www.motionlabtuning.com

Facebook:

Instagram:

Old 04-25-2017, 08:28 PM   #375
Motion Lab Tuning
Pro-Tuners

• I-Beam Manley Rods
  • Off-set wrist pin

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
www.motionlabtuning.com

Facebook:

Instagram:

Old 04-26-2017, 01:49 PM   #376
Motion Lab Tuning
Pro-Tuners

• Off-set wrist pin

Thanks,
Motion Lab
Info@motionlabtuning.com

Facebook:

Instagram:

Old 04-27-2017, 03:54 PM   #377
Motion Lab Tuning
Pro-Tuners

• Off-set wrist pin

Thanks,
Motion Lab
Info@motionlabtuning.com

Facebook:

Instagram:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement