Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Agency Power GT35R Twin Scroll Turbo Kit?

4K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  joey 
#1 ·
Is this kit any good? or is Agency Power just dog sh*t?

Sites Description

Agency Power is proud to be the first in the world to release a complete Garrett bolt on turbo upgrade for the new Mitsubishi EVO X. This turbo upgrade features all the hard parts you need to take your EVO X to the next level.

The turbo kit features all made in the USA components which are a direct replacement for the OEM turbo parts. The hand made TIG welded header features a true merged collector for proper exhaust flow. The ½ inch thick stainless steel flange is CNC machined for a precise flush fit to the engine. From the header, we run twin Tial 44mm external wastegates with V-Band clamps that run dump tubes straight to the ground. Each dump tube features a flex joint and bracket for a secure fit as it shoots flames from the serious power. The kit features a new turbo suction pipe and upper intercooler pipe needed to match up to the twin scroll Garrett GT35R turbo. The intercooler pipe is a 2 piece unit with a bracket for a secure fit on the radiator support beam. The intercooler pipe fits to the stock or aftermarket front mount intercooler with the provided silicone coupler. This pipe is available in a polished finish. The turbo suction pipe is designed to mount up to the stock air intake system or the Agency Power short ram intake. It features the provisions for the blow off valve return, breather line, and boost fittings necessary like OEM. To keep the Garrett GT35R turbo cool, Agency Power supplies proper water and oil lines with fittings to bolt up to the factory locations.

The large GT35R twin scroll turbo mounts to the exhaust system by a V-Band clamp 3 inch downpipe. The downpipe has a flex joint to provide necessary room for movement as the engine flexes its massive power. The downpipe is designed to bolt up to the factory catalytic converter or our Agency Power Cat Delete Pipe. This twin scroll GT35R turbocharger provides the 2.0L engine with quick spool up and serious top end power. Based on the dyno sheets, you can see peak boost being achieved in the mid range RPM’s. That makes this kit a great daily driver and road racing turbo setup as well having the ability to run low 11 second quarter mile times.

With the sold separately Agency Power parts including a Front Mount Intercooler, Catback Exhaust, Cat Delete Pipe, Short Ram Intake, Upgraded Injectors, Upgraded Fuel Pump, and ECU Flash, this bolt on kit put down 510 horsepower on 91 octane at 20psi of boost and 600 horsepower on C16 race gas with stock internals. The C16 race gas map at 30psi of boost held a perfect air fuel reading. With further custom tuning, the addition of larger camshafts, and stronger head studs, this turbo kit will produce an easy 650-700 horsepower.

The Agency Power GT35R Twin Scroll Turbo Kit for the new Mitsubishi EVO X is available through authorized Agency Power EVO X parts distributors ONLY. The kit includes: 1 x Twin Scroll GT35R Turbo, 2 x Tial 44mm External Wastegates, Oil Lines w/Fittings, Water Lines w/Fittings, 1 x Twin Scroll Header, 2 x Wastegate Dump Tubes, 1 x 3 inch Downpipe, 1 x 2piece Upper Intercooler Pipe, 1 x Turbo Suction Pipe. For custom powdercoat colors of the intercooler pipe and turbo suction pipe, please contact customer service.

See less See more
#2 ·
why would AP be dog shit?

#4 ·
dude did you read about it, Tial, V band clamps, it's all top notch, and the GT35R on a 4 cyl is bad ass, I love this kit if it was a stock replacement so i didn't need custom DP and piping I'd totally love to get it. But since I love my DP and I want to try and keep things in stock locations so I'm not fabing things up, I'm just gonna wait for the GT30R Evo kits.

#6 ·
ummmm FWIW im like 90% sure they are a top notch company with top notch parts. i remember them being pretty big in the subaru world and even in the evo world, they are a little more expensive then most, but you get what you pay for.... deffinately not dog sh*t

#11 ·
Someone could save some cash and buy my Xtremeboost kit off me for about half the price of the AP kit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.