Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Guess HP?

3K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  dsontacchi 
#1 ·
My car is currently at the shop getting tuned. My mods are in my sign. How much power do you think it will put down?

#8 ·
the rally armor flaps will definitely score you bonus HP! :neener:

JK, good luck with the dyno

#10 · (Edited)
320-340 HP

Also, if you care to know; if you don't exceed any TQ or boost limits on launch control (causing clutch disengage), you can expect to achieve 4.0-4.2 seconds 0-60 MPH times.

Lastly, if you haven't swapped your fuel relay to the latest part, you risk having a blown motor. Get a newer fuel relay part, easily recognizable by the colors of blue or green versus black for the previous OE part, and install the part ASAP!

#14 ·
I have the green relay. It was my first mod.

320-340 HP

Also, if you care to know; if you don't exceed any TQ or boost limits on launch control (causing clutch disengage), you can expect to achieve 4.0-4.2 seconds 0-60 MPH times.

Lastly, if you haven't swapped your fuel relay to the latest part, you risk having a blown motor. Get a newer fuel relay part, easily recognizable by the colors of blue or green versus black for the previous OE part, and install the part ASAP!

#16 ·
335 hp
305 tq.

#25 ·
That's a lot of torque for an MR. Was the baseline pull stage 2 or stock flash?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.