Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

what whp should i get??

841 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  glomb23 
#1 ·
getting an ivey tune next monday(about2weeks) i have full 3inch exhaust (rexspeed o2 down pipe, megan racing test pipe and megans racing cat back duel tip cant remember the name) full uicp, and k&n cone filter, also have an xtreme pressure plate, SS clutch disk, street lite flywheel, ssp master, and last but not least a cobb AP. soooo im thinking 330-345ish?? someone said ivey got 320 off just a drop in filter. so i figure with the flywheel,uicp, and full 3in exhaust 330-345 isnt out of this world.. i like 1/4 but i dont get down there to race all that much, should i spring for a red or a green. i was going to buy a red off here but my insurance company dicked me and i ended up having to spend money even tho i got hit... fucking no fault NJ...

#2 ·
I estimate that you'll get more whp than you currently have.

#4 ·
You'll be in the 340's for whp and tq. Also, yes get a green or a red. So worth it. Just got my green done by Ivey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.