Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Interested in a group buy for an Aquamist HFS-3 Water/Meth injection kit?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

FEELER:Aquamist Water Injection Kit Group Buy

956 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  r34p3rex 
#1 · (Edited)
Is anybody interested in getting an Aquamist HFS-3 kit? I know there were a few people who posted in a different thread saying that they would be interested in a group buy. We'll probably need about 10 people to commit in order to make something happen.

If there is enough interest, I will try to get some talks going and aim for a group buy going some time after winter (March?).

The Aquamist HFS-3 is one of the most advanced water/meth injection kits avaialble in the market. It's probably only second to the more expensive HFS-4 kit.. but offers the same failsafes. It can be hooked up such that in the event of a failure, your ECU can switch to a secondary map (need Tephra mod or Cobb AP with dual maps) to save your engine. Alternatively, you can set up the kit as a protective measure instead of a power maker to prevent any potential knock (i.e. shitty fuel). As a bonus, water/meth injection is basically a steam cleaner for your internals. Keeps everything nice and clean :D

Oh, Aquamist kits feature PWM-controlled solenoids so that you can match your Injector duty cycle with the meth sprayer :D Makes it a whole lot easier to keep your AFR constant

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.