Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

**LIMITED TIME ONLY** FREE M1 Abrams with YOUR Full-Replacement Shifter Assembly!!

6K views 80 replies 7 participants last post by  TWM Performance 
#1 ·
Hello Evo X Owners!

We are proud to announce that we are now offering a **FREE** Stainless Finish M1 Abrams Shift Knob with every Full-Replacement Shifter Assembly! This now makes us the company offering most complete Shifter solution for your Evo X with the best value for money! Made right here in America, you can count on our product enduring even the most brutal amount of punishment for years to come. Pick up one of our Full-Replacements TODAY!

CLICK THE IMAGE TO BUY!!

ALSO

Check out our PedalBox 3rd Gen Throttle Controller!

Best regards,

Renato
Team TWM Performance

See less See more
#9 ·
I would definitely buy the tall one. The high rise delrin shift knob is perfect height, but way too wide.

If you have the specs available, please send them to me. I want one.

#15 ·
"What is a shift knob?

This is a question that we at TWM Performance hear from curious customers every day. Rather, most customers ask what is a TWM weighted shift knob and what are the benefits? Shift knobs have been around since the first car was made, however until recently a shift knob was regarded as only an aesthetic modification to spruce up a cars drab interior."

To read more, check out our page at the link below!

http://www.twmshiftknobs.com/shift-knob.html

Renato
Team TWM Performance

#16 ·
"Does TWM Make A Weighted Gear Knob For My Car?

The answer to "Does TWM make a weighted gear knob for my car" is probably "yes". In addition to a TWM weighted gear knob being a great performance enhancing modification for your car, they are also universally adaptable to virtually any vehicle. The secret to this amazing adaptablity lies in what we call "ATIS". ATIS stands for Aluminum Threaded Insert System. The system allows..."

Read more here!

What is a Weighted Gear Knob

PM ME!

Renato
Team TWM Performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.