Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

custom sound system?

20K views 51 replies 22 participants last post by  blonde 
#1 · (Edited)
Has any one done a custom subs/ amps work in there trunk? U guys have pics?

heres mine done!

See less See more
#5 ·
U don't carry the spair or jack any more? Im a lil skeptical in taking.out the spare.

#4 ·
thats pretty nice...

#6 ·
Once my short block and head are rebuild I will be dropping in a JL 13w7 or 12w7. I will have to post pics when I get started.

#10 ·
Here is my setup. Alpine deck and 1 12" L7 Kicker with a Rockford Fosgate P1000 amp attached with a capacitor....:dancebanana:

Attachments

#11 ·
thats really nice but i have found the way i wanna go and already dropped of my car at the shop!! :godance: it should be done by friday... i will post when done!

thanks everyone for your post!

Here is my setup. Alpine deck and 1 12" L7 Kicker with a Rockford Fosgate P1000 amp attached with a capacitor....:dancebanana:

#12 ·
So what did you wind up getting

#13 ·
im am going the same as kenyth and ami... except ima go with t 10's one on each side. custom fiber glass painted same as my car (RR) and then remove tire and jack, getting a custom amp rack (gonna have two amps) inclosed in a nice box with a nice design :godance:. pretty excited

#16 ·
Eh not really it's pratical to me. I mean honestly who is going to stare in there. Thats not it's purpose it's purpose it to bump loud and it does just that.

#20 ·
how much do you thing i can get for my rocksford system. the only thing missing is the amp & head unit harness and the faceplate...

#21 ·
rocksford is a crapy system, so not much.

#22 ·
MY BABY IS DONE!!! WHAT U GUYS THINK????

#24 ·
Looks good. Can you get to your ASC Pump to add fluid? It was on the right side?

#35 ·
Hey AMI. quick question. Did u use anything to seal the sub to the box around it? Mine leaks a lil air and idk what to use.

#36 ·
I like the look for sure..

#50 · (Edited)
I'm not really sure why you insist on talking to me like I'm an idiot, when it's brutally obvious that I know a hell of a lot more about the world of audio than you. Come to think of it, I don't understand what you're trying to argue. A forum member asked about sealing a driver to its cabinet, and you, a car audio installer, didn't know how to do that. I kid you not when I say that my wife could tell someone how to do this, only because she'd seen it done by an audio guy for the last 23 years. What's left to say?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.