Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

***Specialty-X Catback!***

75K views 603 replies 107 participants last post by  chopshop 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! Pricing is set and we will be introducing our new SX catback to the Evo X community for sale. We are excited to offer you guys a great new option. We make no compromises and cut no corners.

Our catback is made from high quality (mandrel bent) T-304 Polished Stainless Steel and TIG welded to perfection. No ugly welds and smooth non-turbulent transitions at each flange. We wanted to keep the system as straight as possible while keeping the great looks of the dual tip\muffler setup. Coming out of the cat\test pipe is a 3" to 2.5" Y pipe. From there you have our dual setup mufflers to give the car a nice mean look from the back. Tips are round slash cut to match the angle of the rear bumper.

Our quality:

More pics of the catback:

Dyno Results:

Bone stock vs. SX Catback

Bone stock vs. SX Catback & SX Open Test Pipe

Video\Sound Clip:

Pricing:
Special Price of $999.00 + Shipping!!!!!!!!
Please PM for shipping prices. IN STOCK & READY To SHIP!
GO HERE TO BUY NOW!!:
http://www.specialtyx.com/catbacks.htm
No, we're not priced as low as other companies but we're not aiming at competing with a product that is not in the same class as ours. You get what you pay for. We all paid a good amount for our cars and it deserves a nice product. We bought our X MR a month ago and looked for a nice looking\sounding system. We couldn't find one that met our high level of standards.

If any of you guys have ANY questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Catbacks are being built as we speak and will ship out as early as next week!
First order first serve.

See less See more
1 10
#245 ·
What kind of sell on the carbon one if any.

#247 · (Edited)
You got those downpipes yet?

And question for you: with my set up, my car is throwing a lean code. It goes away then comes back every so often. What do you think a downpipe will do to the system?

#265 ·
Specialty X SS Catback

Thanx to everyone at Specialty X ! You guys were awesome...
Specialty X SS Catback exhaust is incredible, absolutely no comparison to other brands out there. My 2010 WW EVO X MR is probably the first one with your SS Catback. Quality and your service is first class. Seb ! thank you for your hospitality.:bowlol::bowlol::bowlol:

#266 ·
Thanx to everyone at Specialty X ! You guys were awesome...
Specialty X SS Catback exhaust is incredible, absolutely no comparison to other brands out there. My 2010 WW EVO X MR is probably the first one with your SS Catback. Quality and your service is first class. Seb ! thank you for your hospitality.:bowlol::bowlol::bowlol:

Attachments

#279 ·
best price possible for HFC & CBE shipped to 02762.

I am hesitating between your exhaust and cp-e performance.

I believe both are equivalent in terms of quality & performance therefore price will be an important factor in my decision.

ps: if you have any comparative info between SX & CP-E that would be great
thanks

#280 ·
Haven't popped in a while.

Just wanted to say I f-ing love it! I went to a car meet the other day up in Harrisburg and everyone was like "Hey I heard your exhaust sounds awesome, can you start the car?" I had a friend who was following me up to the meet call me as we were driving to tell me that my exhaust sounded awesome! Great job and still love the product!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.