3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  dkevox 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I like the tinted rear lights!

#9 ·
+1

#4 ·
agreed

I agree! I enjoy the stock spoiler even though the comment above was funny about the visibility! Lol. Guess the spoiler on that site looks too rice-d out. I'm stuck between VIP styling and the traditional mods so I'm not the person to ask. My body will remain fairly stock with the exception of things like window tint, rims, and that sort of thing. Power and handling for my X! So yeah.. Anyhow.. Is that spoiler even more functional that the factory anyway?!

#6 ·
Meh. Overall nothing special to me. The body kit looks like something I would have put on my prelude 5 years ago. The wing makes me want to push the car through a grocery store and pile my items inside it. I do like the tinted lights as on2it pointed out. Rims are pretty cool too. I hope the body kits get better than this one.

#7 ·
I am not a big fan of those giant wings either, but I think those guys are utilizing them for the track events, so it makes sense. I do like the blacked out tail lights though.

#12 ·
Am I the only one who thinks blacked out tailights are disgusting? they just look so cheap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.