Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

FS: Eibach Pro Springs for Evo X

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Ams EVO X10 
#1 · (Edited)
After installing the BR Racing ER Coilovers I now have a set of Eibach Pro Springs installed on the stock Evo X GSR Shocks for sale. They lower the car about 1.2" front and 1.0" rear which is about as low as you want to go without running into ground clearance problems or reduce the shock travel too much.

The springs have about 20k miles on them and had no sign of problems. The shocks were holding up fine as well with about 25k total miles on the clock. I can borrow a spring compressor and remove the springs from the shocks, but I would rather just sell these assembled which will also be a much easier installation for the buyer! Then you will also have a spare set of shocks in case you need them as well.

SOLD $150 plus actual shipping, pm me for a quote.

See less See more
#2 ·
very interested! PM total price shipped to Queen creek, AZ 85243 If around $200 shipped, consider them sold!

#3 ·
I likely should have sold these for $50 more since this sold inside of 2 hrs! :-D

Thanks to all that had interest though!

#4 ·
Darn that sucks!

#5 ·
Damn that was fast!

How do you like the Garrett GT3076R? I have been thinking about this turbo but done see many people with it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.