Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

calling all cacalac's

385K views 9K replies 73 participants last post by  stylinNprofilin 
#1 · (Edited)
so lets get a group for all of north and south carolina and western/ southern virginia!

1.celica2evo
2.saiba samurai
3.2008evox
4.dave
5.kelvar13
6.Nero
7.EvoX08
8.lanasa1980
9.Phantomblack

#7,806 ·
I'm all for no more inspections but that bill won't get rid of emissions. Makes me jealous of South Carolina where anything goes.

I'd probably do something similar if I had a shitload of cash...secret rooms in an interesting locale. Probably would have a bit less clutter though.

#7,809 ·
definitely not bad for 80 bucks...Looks good. I finally got a coat of paint on our workshop behind the garage. Had the ceiling done for about a year and figured it was time to get color on the walls lol.

Sri its easy to pass the test but i'd rather just not have to take my car anywhere. Plus any testing = monies...

#7,810 ·
Gotta be the lousiest weekend in a long time! Had to stay home all Sunday because I was doped up on Hydrocodone and am forbidden from driving when I take it. Wife's strep throat has got worse and the little guy threw up 3 times forcing her to take him to the Urgent care by herself. WE ARE A MESS.

Did I mention the doc told me to pee through coffee filters to catch the stone. There's a picture for you guys when you have to use coffee filters.

#7,812 ·
Gotta be the lousiest weekend in a long time! Had to stay home all Sunday because I was doped up on Hydrocodone and am forbidden from driving when I take it. Wife's strep throat has got worse and the little guy threw up 3 times forcing her to take him to the Urgent care by herself. WE ARE A MESS.

Did I mention the doc told me to pee through coffee filters to catch the stone. There's a picture for you guys when you have to use coffee filters.

Damn sucks to hear. Sounds like your house is a quarantined no-go area. Hope the whole fam gets better this week.

I think on facebook Jeff said it was a harbor freight tools workbench.

#7,820 ·
Oh well! Its not like I can drive it. Might as well use it to show off. That is all my EVO is good for right now.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#7,824 ·
You're getting jelly too soon. Wait for at-least a year after its done being built and if it still runs without taking a shit on me, you can be however you wanna be. Until then, I'm the one jelly about you guys having Evos that actually run and that look clean as hell.

We also need to talk to you guys and get advice about school districts and such the next time we get together. We are planning to be home-owners by mid next year. We are not sure if it is going to be the Triangle area yet, but we do want to know what sort of prices we would be looking at in this area.

#7,825 ·
You're getting jelly too soon. Wait for at-least a year after its done being built and if it still runs without taking a shit on me, you can be however you wanna be. Until then, I'm the one jelly about you guys having Evos that actually run and that look clean as hell.

We also need to talk to you guys and get advice about school districts and such the next time we get together. We are planning to be home-owners by mid next year. We are not sure if it is going to be the Triangle area yet, but we do want to know what sort of prices we would be looking at in this area.

My .02....If you plan on staying around the Raleigh area I'd look within the 440 area or north to northwest Raleigh. They are the most developed areas and also some of the more pricey areas however they will hold their value better and have good access to pretty much everything. Also a lot of the top schools seem to be in those areas. If you want a bargain and aren't too much worried about being in a developed area south Raleigh is where its at. Lots of bang for your buck but a little risky as far as home values go. When Julie and I were shopping 3.5 years ago we were tempted by the value of being in south Raleigh but our Realtor really pushed us to buy in N Raleigh. I'm pretty happy we did since my home values have held steady as a rock the past several years whereas other areas have gone down or been up and down all over the place. A lot of it will come down to your budget. 2-300k gets you into most single family homes and 3-4 will get you a lot of upgrades. Anything over 5 is cake and you will get to pick and choose where you want to wind up. If you need a realtor I've got an awesome reccomendation. Lady we used showed us 40 homes in a week when she was 8 months pregnant. In other words she is a go-getter and a boss. Pretty fun to work with as well. Dan's also going through the house hunting process so he may be more up to date with currrent state of things but thats my thoughts.

#7,839 ·
#7,843 ·
Yeah, I would take care of the payments too. I wouldn't have gone for the build if I was still making payments. I did not even change wheels or the tune before I paid mine off. So in that respect, you are already ahead of me. :D

#7,846 ·
aahh! the 0% bonanza. I missed that offer by several months. I bought my car too early, like early 2008. The market had not hit the shitter by then and there were no incentives in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.