Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Ams Wide Mouth Blouch Dom 2 Turbo Forge wastegate and Charge Speed Carbon Mirrors

8K views 67 replies 19 participants last post by  bigmiketino 
#1 · (Edited)
New price Blouch Dom 2 Turbo Forge wastegate

I have had the dom 2 and the Ams downpipe and the forge wastegate on my car for about 5,000 miles. The Mitsubishi EVO X Dominator 2.0 is an outstanding performer featuring a proprietary state-of-the-art 52 lb/min Garrett GT compressor wheel (with an unheard of 79% maximum efficiency) combined with a race proven proprietary 11 bladed Garrett turbine wheel all wrapped up in a true Mitsubishi bolt on package. The Dominator 2.0 utilizes the very latest in Extreme duty thrust bearing technology that increases surface area, durability and oil flow to the turbo thrust surfaces. Our complete in-house machine shop performs all necessary machine shop operations to precise tolerances (no hacker work here.
$700 for the turbo,$300 for the down pipe,$100 for the forge wastegate.Free shipping to the lower 48.I live in North Jersey if anyone wants to pick up.

#4 ·
Damnnn that was quick!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.