Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Evo X Aero kit?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DirectorSe7en 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I've been hooked on to this forum ever since I've discovered it. However I was too lazy to actually join lol. But since I'm getting my Evo X soon, I've decided to join this fourm and become part of the evo family =)

Anywayz, I have a question regarding the aero package. I really want the aero kit on my new evo, but i dont know if its worth the extra grand. I tried finding pictures on google showing me what the evo looks like with the kit installed, but had no luck. So I would really appreciate it if someone can show me several pictures of the evo with the kit installed and several without. I just want to see if its really worth the money. Thanks!

#2 ·
Pay $200 and install the mudflaps. If you want a body kit then wait for aftermarket. The kit is so insignificantly different that I've shown pics of the same X as I have and asked her if she could see anything different. She looked at it a bit and said no.

Just my opinion. But that and then the problems that people seem to be having with the kit falling apart just make it not seem worth $2000.

Anyway, look in the "vanity" section. Plenty of member rides and some have the kit and some don't. If you look at the front bumper and there is only a black strip along the bottom then it does not have the aero kit. If you see a color matched strip below the black strip, then it does have the areo kit. I personally think that color coordinated strip along the front looks stupid and less aggressive then just the black strip.

Anyway, my opinion but I'm sooo happy I don't have that kit.

#3 ·
Pay $200 and install the mudflaps. If you want a body kit then wait for aftermarket. The kit is so insignificantly different that I've shown pics of the same X as I have and asked her if she could see anything different. She looked at it a bit and said no.

Just my opinion. But that and then the problems that people seem to be having with the kit falling apart just make it not seem worth $2000.

Anyway, look in the "vanity" section. Plenty of member rides and some have the kit and some don't. If you look at the front bumper and there is only a black strip along the bottom then it does not have the aero kit. If you see a color matched strip below the black strip, then it does have the areo kit. I personally think that color coordinated strip along the front looks stupid and less aggressive then just the black strip.

Anyway, my opinion but I'm sooo happy I don't have that kit.

what he said check the vanity section

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.